“happy tour”
Review of AP Holidays

AP Holidays
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: AP Holidays is climbing tourism sector through its auspicious services that it delineates to its clients and customers. The company believes in customer satisfaction as the utmost revenue. The company works constantly in improvising and upgrading itself as per the demands of the clients and customers. It is our desire and practice to tour our visitor to every possible destination that embodies
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was spend my holiday in Cambodia for 5 days trip of Siem Reap with AP Holidays. I am very happy of services for guide and driver, they are very active person and help me show all interest places in Siem Reap. I am recommend for this company.

AP H, Owner at AP Holidays, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Petratg

Good morning from Siem Reap, Cambodia. Thank you very much for your patronizing and happy with our arrangement, we are team of AP Holidays warm welcome you and your family to Cambodia again.

Best regards

"tours"
"mr"
"cambodia"

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I m Nadeem S. Janjua Director Plan Tours (Pvt) Ltd-Lahore-Pakistan. AP Holidays is our Business Partner Company in Cambodia. My Pakistani Clients are high profile, But AP Holidays always handle them with highly professional skills. Due to This my rating is getting more high in my country and I am getting good Business for Cambodia.
I highly recommend this company.

Dear Mr. Nadeem

Good day from Siem Reap, Cambodia!

Thank you very much for high review of our company. I and my team will keep on mind to show our professional service for your value clients.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best and memorable trip. We all enjoy lot. All ap holiday staff and management is perfect. Special thanks mr vuthy....Thanks

Dear Mr. Baburam

Greetings from AP Holidays!!

Thank you very much for your enjoyable trip with our team arrangement in Cambodia. We are very warm welcome your value group in nearest future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Koh Ker with these guys and it was an amazing trip! An aircon vam definitely beats doing it solo via a motorbike. They have a very knowledgable tour guide and the sights was really remarkable. Good for those looking for a more offbeat location to visit in Siem Reap.

Dear Christian

Greetings from Siem Reap, Cambodia!

Thank you very much for your enjoyable. Warm welcome you and your colleague to Cambodia again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2018

We were searching for tour companies that would make our third visit to Siem Reap unique. Gladly, we found AP Holiday through their website and arranged a full day private tour to the ancient cities of Koh Ker and Beng Melea. It was a customized trip but nonetheless, they obliged to our planned trip.

We were collected at our hotel on time by our lovely tour guide and traveled to our intended sights. I love the insights of our tour guide as well as his funny antics. It made the temple tours very fun.

Overall, we had a lovely experience at the temples but what separates AP Holiday Tours from the rest of the tour companies in Siem Reap is their love for their craft. They go beyond what is expected from them and will make a way to make their guests comfortable always. We would definitely be back to Siem Reao and will arrange more insightful tours from AP Holiday next time.

Dear Ms. Carla

Thank you very much for your recommendation. We are very warm welcome you to Cambodia again.