All reviews mr moon mr vireak complimentary airport transfer tuk tuk lovely hotel very comfortable stay helped us plan cambodian hospitality town centre great pool angkor wat tour late check recommend this hotel room was large breakfast was excellent an upgrade comfortable beds
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and my friends ate an A la carte meal in this steak house and it was one of the best meals I have ever eaten worthy of Master Chef. The staff were friendly and couldn’t do enough for you. I cannot recommend it enough.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The assistant manager Mr Sayaon and the bar mgr Mr Sor were so gracious for giving my girlfriend Marivic a birthday cake for her birthday on 1 April 2018. Thank you.
Our stay here in the LOTUS BLANC Hotel has been above great it has been near perfection, a very helpful staff, beautiful room with all amenities, a beautiful pool and delightful restaurant. Our treatment for the birthday was way above our expectations my only words are Thank You.

Room Tip: All good the balcony rooms are exquisite
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service excellent peoples, checked on me when I was sick no fault no compliant, breakfast and tea a lot of choice the hotel is nice and cleaned all staff always ready to assistant especially Adam and everyone else

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable hotel, helpful friendly staff. Beautiful gardens and breakfast facilities. The location 3km from the city center,
All staff HAPPY friendly and manager Mr.chiva was good to deal with and guided us well.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We spent our 2-night stay here and it was great. I felt like I stayed at home because all the staff is very standard yet very flexible to help. This hotel is not far from the airport and we spent just minutes to reach. Very easy to go every where by Tuk Tuk and don't forget to ask the staff for their idea. We love the room and the bed is very convenient. It is the best choice for couples and business travelers.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple