“Group Dinner”

Queen Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #429 of 1,029 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: USD 4 - USD 16
Description: Queen Cuisine Restaurant opens to provide the best Khmer Food focuses on food quality, decoration and service quality to our valued guests to enjoy for lunch or dinner.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped for a group dinner after our tour. They had arranged a fixed menu for us which include 4 courses of local dishes. Location and decor was nothing spectacular, but the dining room was nice and cool and clean. Dishes server were all wonderful and unusual. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

My wife and I ate here on our last night in Cambodia, following a 21 day tour of Vietnam and Cambodia. We had tired of the local food, so opted for something quite plain. I ordered fish coujons and chips for my wife and Pad Thai for myself. The fish and chips looked nice, not a large portion of chips, but just what my wife wanted. The Pad Thai was disappointing, just a mess of noodles and pretty tasteless.
We had 2 big pint bottles of local beer (Angkor) and 2 G&T's with our meal.
We ordered a banana fritter & ice cream to share for dessert. This was probably the best part of the meal, the fritter was crisp and dry, not at all greasy, and very enjoyable.
Wouldn't bother returning.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Our tour group (15 people) had dinner at Queen Cuisine. The group included four vegetarians (one vegan among them), and this was a meal that was appreciated by both the meat-eaters and vegetarians. We dined in a very nice room and were treated to excellent service.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant. A little away from night market. Great ambience. Was taken by my guide for dinner. Great staff and tasty local food. Not too spicy. Not full of tourists

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Yes , it’s so amazing excellent tasting food here .. hygiene, environment, set up table . the service is so perfectly on time . I recommend this restaurant for your meal after whole day temple visiting ,