The very first impression we had when arriving at Angkor Spirit was "Oh, WOW!" This building is stunningly beautiful. Set just outside the noisy city (but convenient, especially with complimentary tuk tuk transportation)- this hotel is peaceful and calming.
Our second impression was how wonderful and friendly ALL of the staff was. From the front desk who helped us with our bags (and met us with umbrellas when it started to rain), to the restaurant staff...everyone was very kind and considerate.
The rooms themselves are large and comfortable- kept spotless by daily housekeeping. Instead of being awoke by loud backpackers/partying in the middle of the night (like other guest houses in town), we slept incredibly well, surrounded by peace & quiet and cooled by the A/C. Highly recommended for couples!
We stayed 3 nights and would have loved to stay even longer if we could have managed.
Thank you so much, Angkor Spirit Palace!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angkor Spirit Palace is a uniquely styled hotel featuring traditional Khmer architecture. It is close to downtown, the temples and airport. You won't be able to resist taking pictures of the building. Relax in our tropical gardens, swim in our saltwater pool and enjoy Khmer hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, HostelWorld, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Angkor Spirit Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Spirit Palace Siem Reap