“Good food at a very good price”

Bong Srey Mith Laor Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 1,087 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: USD 1 - USD 4
Description: Bong Srey Mith Laor restaurant, is in the heart of Siem reap, Cambodia, situated I Taphul road, near the night market, pub street, mall, super market, this area is very famous and very popular in this city. Local owned, homemade cooked food, with reasonable price, vegetarian and non vegetarian food, Be your kitchen and your food resolution,,
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The fried spring rolls and the Tom Yam soup are delicious! The staff really makes an effort and is very friendly!

sokvatana K, Owner at Bong Srey Mith Laor Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you so much for your excellent review. We are so appreciate for your feedback to writing this review for foods in our restaurant. We are so happy that you like and love our food. Hope to see you again. Wish you good luck and success all work you wish.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I are here multiple times while in Siem reap and the food was always delicious fast and cheap! Really good service! Their amok was delicious and their fried pineapple! A must visit when you're in town!

sokvatana K, Owner at Bong Srey Mith Laor Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I seems to be one of the cheapest in town but we were still pretty hungry after dinner so I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re looking for a good meal.

Dear value customers
Thank you for your review. Sorry for any mistakes that we don’t know. Definitely our restaurant the food is cheapest in town also the tast you know your self.
Through this cheap food we never care how much the customer paid on 1$ or 2$ or 3$, but what we care is quality and services. Because we never care to money first. We love and welcome to all people, I don’t know where you from. All people came to eat in our restaurant is our value customers. We never care you pay $1 or more than 2$, we still offer you with our real taste of our food. I think the food we offer is enough for 1 person “one bowl of rice comes with our food” you can see some photo on review with our TripAdvisor page that some customers took to show and if some people have habit to get big portion of food they can ask to get extra rice or food. We always offer them. Please let us know when you order first.
I know you are disappointed, but I also disappointed because this mistake is happen because we don’t know each other. Everyone come to restaurant because they are hungry and our responsibility is cooking food. But why we don’t know our customer needs? Because you don’t let me know as well.
Thank you so much for your taking time to write a review. Good luck and have nice day.

Best regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Ate here 3 times and the food is fresh and tasty. The hosts are very friendly. I had the sweet and sour twice (I know that is a cop out) but it was my first time here so I had to be safe. It was made with fresh pineapples, tomatoes and pepper. A couple beside ordered the amok which they let me sample and I was back that evening for the amok. The amok was very tasty with a light curry flavour. I would easily order it again. It does take some time for the meals to arrive as everything is freshly made. I plan to have more meals here before I leave Siem Reap.

1  Thank d0ugw0ng
sokvatana K, Owner at Bong Srey Mith Laor Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Small family run restaurant. The owner was a nice person. Go early because the food usually runs out because is very good.

sokvatana K, Owner at Bong Srey Mith Laor Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018