All reviews hot tub family suite siem reap for days living room banana chips bread basket tuk tuk driver mr sized bed angkor wat temple pool area is perfect place to stay channa pleasant stay top floor home away from home wonderful hotel pub street
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I cannot say enough about our stay at the Cambana Residence. The staff here is amazing and they go out of their way to accommodate their customers. (Thank you Sophie for all your help). The rooms are spacious and clean and filled with all the conveniences you need. The beds are really comfortable. The breakfast here is the best breakfast you will find in the city allowing for both local and western dine in options. Lunch and dinner are available and delicious as well. We ate both locally and in-house and here the food was just as good if not better served in a assuredly clean manner.
It is a smaller boutique hotel, but this is the best part. It is small but all the amenities you need. So much more personable than the big operations and at an affordable price. If I am ever in Siem Reap again I will stay again and I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Siem Reap. (Last shout out to our amazing tuk tuk driver Vun which was arranged by Cambana).

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I can say that I’m truly happy during my stay here with my frens of 7 in deluxe family suite. This is my first stay here but I felt like it’s so nice and comfort without any complaints. The breakfast is fantastic as well. Not forgetting the receptionist Sopheak Chea who really assist me during my stay there with very polite English and smiles on her face evertime. Also not forgetting Ma. Channa, Mss. Chanthu who really guide us about the goods and locations to visit. At night, I always get some guidances regarding restaurants from Vireak who is also one of the receptionist in the residence. I am totally overwhelmed with the the staffs over there who really trained well and have the values of being a good human and dedicated workers. Not forgetting the airport pick up guy who actually waited for us more than 30minutes due to delay in the immigration. Thank You once again the entire team of CAMBANA RESIDENCE and will definitely suggest this place to my friends.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Had a great time at the cambana residence rooms are new and modern with a nice outdoor bath hot water wasn’t an issue really nice pool and restaurant area staff were very friendly and helped with any questions and advice on how much things should cost and places to avoid, vireak at front desk and the manager of the bar went above and beyond for us to make us feel comfortable as possible
The hotel is out a little bit from the city centre but tuk tuks range from $1-$2 into town

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Due to my husband's food allergies, it was important to us to have our own kitchen. This limits our hotel options a fair amount. So I was pleasantly surprised to find Cambana Residence which seemed to offer everything we need - good spacious rooms with kitchenette , close to city centre but not in the middle of "Pub street". We were not disappointed! Firstly, the hotel sent a tuk tuk to pick us up at Siem Reap airport which was appreciated. Upon entry, we were greeted with a passion fruit welcome drink and despite arriving at 10am, the front staff went above and beyond to prepare a room for us in 30 minutes (Check in is later in the afternoon). I had told them that it was our 17th wedding anniversary this month and they had prepared rose petals in a heart shape on the bed! We were on the top floor and there was an elevator! The room had a separate living room & kitchenette, bedroom with balcony and bathroom. The balcony had a large soaking tub.

In the morning, breakfast was also a highlight. The food is cooked fresh to order and the cappuccinos were very special! The barista had some lovely latte art designs. The residence also can order a free tuk tuk for you if you are heading into town. We also had dinner there one night and the food was delicious and fresh!

The reception staff all tried their best to be helpful - special shout-out to Sophia whose English was excellent and had an instinctive understanding of how to be helpful, professional and service-orientated.

Note, that there was a few minor issues which you need to be prepared for:

- There is construction going on next door so it's not possible to just have a relaxing 'stay-in" during the weekdays due to the noise. Also, the construction workers will see you on your balcony. If you are out all day sightseeing or visiting the spas, you are fine.

- There was a moment when the property lost electricity - this is to be expected in Cambodia and the Residence does have a back-up generator. It's important to adjust expectations.

- The room was very nice but could do with more hangers in the closet and some hooks or rails for used bathroom towels/bathrobes. We had to hang our towels on the door or on the closet door knob. It's an easy fix which makes a difference!

All in all, we enjoyed our stay at Cambana Residence very much.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yee S
Reviewed 4 December 2017

About a 30 min walk from the centre of Siem Reap and a 20 min tuk tuk from the airport, this hotel is not badly placed for easy access to where ever you want to go.

The hotel its self on entry is lovely, as are the rooms, if a little basic and you totally pay for what you get - the rooms are of a great size and you will sleep well here.

Breakfasts are great could be more choice ie a buffet rather than having everything brought to you. Good news is the coffee isn't bad and you can have as many as you like! result!

The pool is more a water feature so didn't try it out.

Staff were very helpful and polite.

Only problems we had with the hotel was being on the top floor and the lift was broken throughout our stay. Also the view from our room overe look another property being constructed of which they were making plenty of noise especially first thing in the morning.

Date of stay: November 2017