All reviews rooftop bar the executive lounge lok lak hotel prior to arrival nicest courtyard elite status lifetime platinum amazing courtyard handwritten note gold member the coconut ice cream booking transportation bouquet of flowers full service hotel every single employee front office team angkor wat
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Wow is simply the best I can describe this hotel. The staff are truly what make this hotel special, I believe I was given a smile from every single employee of the hotel. Every employee was there to help with anything you needed.

One of the best Courtyards I have ever stayed. I sometimes wish Courtyards like this can be in the US . Rooms are modern, gym is fantastic and the pool area is serene. With my gold status I was given 25% off the rooftop bar and breakfast and took advantage of both. Both were truly fantastic. Rooftop bar is really great. We tried the Cambodian cocktail which basically tastes like a water down Mojito but the presentation and the way they made it is fun!

Highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying around the Siem Reap area.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ashley L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Siem Reap Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear SuperTraveler100,

What an honor to be called one of the best in the world, what more by a super traveler such as yourself that has reviewed so many places all over the world! We thank you for the opportunity to make your stay in Siem Reap special and that you had some time to spend at Upper Deck. Hope you tried the BBQ sampler we have up there!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed three days at this new property and definitively it’s a great option in town.
The staff was very nice and polite. A few weeks before my trip, I contacted the concierge and he helped me arranging the tours and some other local activities such as Phare the Cambodian circus, highly recommended.

Dear iah18.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are glad you had the chance to experience the Phare circus. The talented young artists that perform there bring great passion and energy to their performances. We hope you return to stay with us soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This is a brand new place, just opened in Feb, 2018. The pool area was our favourite, it consists of 3 sections, one for kids, one for swimming and one more for just having fun.
The room was very spacious and nicely furnished.
The hotel has an attractive rooftop bar. It is stylish, though there is not much of a view, but still great to only have the night sky above you.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Brand new hotel with amazing rooms and pool. Food at the restaurant is quite good. A bit out of town, but in a nice quiet area. Staff is AMAZING and truly goes the extra mile. Can't recommend highly enough!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I travel around the world for business and I've stayed at SPG and Marriott hotels in about a dozen different cities. The Courtyard Siem Reap was potentially my favorite hotel experience at any of these - the building and room were beautiful (despite a last minute request for a room), the staff were entirely accommodating (perfect English and helped after I made a mistake on my room requests), and found a way to surprise us with there incredible service (they served us an unexpected birthday cake!!!).

10/10, highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank jlvictoroff
Ashley L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Siem Reap Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear jlvictoroff,

It is an honor to hear that we were one of your favorite hotel experiences after all that travel around the world. The team looks forward to your next stay already!