See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I spent a night here when in SR with work.
For $13 I got a clean room with working AC and cable TV. The shower worked fine. The staff had good english. There was a bit of a durian smell from the previous guests but this soon dissipated.
The hotel is a 5 minute walk to the night market and a 10 minute walk to Pub St.
When I checked out I left some luggage accidentally. I called the reception from Kampong Thom later in the day and they arranged to have it sent on to me- very good of them.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank bluecramp
Reviewed 27 February 2013 via mobile

Stayed in room 114. It's basic for the money, the bathroom was a bit tired, the shower pressure was ok at best, the aircon was pathetic. But the room was generally clean, and when the TV wall mount didn't gently tilt until it was facing the floor you could watch TV!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 9 January 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights and I really enjoyed it.

This hotel is not perfect, but people working there make you feel very welcome. Rooms are of a good size, beds comfortable and clean, bathroom small but functional.

breakfast was nice but service slow.

I would recommend this hotel :)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank MariuszKluzniak
Reviewed 18 November 2011

We stayed three nights as part of a tour. Very noisy, dirty and a lot non-working stuff,i.e. erratic air conditioning.Reasonable restaurant next door and easy walk to night market, bars and restaurants. If you are really lucky you may have locals? staying who tend to walk into your room at will and bang around in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2011

Stayed here as part of a group in november 2011, I have to say that I found it great. Room and bathroom were spotlessly clean and very comfortable, and there was a lovely verandah at the friend which became out communal area. Staff were very friendly and helpful, and very polite. I didnt eat here but certainly have no complaints at all. Very centrally located for the shopping, markets etc, about five minute walk to internet cafe, laundry and an excellent supermarket , and about a fifteen minute walk to Pub Street. Rickshaws very cheap and reliable, usually fare around $1. Also easy to arrange trips out to Angkor and the other temples. I'd happily stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends