All reviews free pool table tuk tuk air con western food nice guesthouse home away from home pub street angkor wat stayed here for nights min walk expats cambodia hostel khmer amok
Reviewed 11 March 2017

I loved the little balcony where I could relax in a swing chair and look down by the river. The owners are really friendly and helpful,staff is great.
The rooms are very cute with wooden walls and doors. Take mosquito repellent :)
It's very close to the market.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2017

My wife and I stayed at Rosy Guest House for about 10 days. We opted for the budget room, which was nothing special but decent enough. Where Rosy really impressed us was with their excellent service, great food, and overall friendly customer service atmosphere. We always felt welcome and attended to, and we were offered free water and our room to be cleaned every day. Also, the menu has well-prepared dishes with ample proportions, so we felt like we were really getting our value out of the meals, which is something rare to find in SE Asia.

We had an excellent time at Rosy, and I would recommend the place to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

We only stayed one night but the nice staff helped us with everything ! They organized the Bus the Tour everything. Furthermore we could leave our bags for the day (we left with the night bus) and could even take a shower at the end of the day! The room was nice with air con and clean! The breakfast was good! I would totally recommend this guesthouse!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Just a 10-minute walk from the main part of town, located across from the river, this is a peaceful slice of Siem Reap, I find more palatable than some of the other touristy areas arund Pub Street. The staff are all extremely helpful and friendly, the restaurant and bar attached are top quality, slightly above average cost (but well worth it). Wifi thrughout, confortable beds. Recommend to anyone looking to get a good night of sleep!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Rosy Guesthouse is the one of the best accommodation I found in my South East Asia backpack trip! Free pick up service from airport, delicious and SAFE food (very important feature in Cambodia), great facility and especially helpful and lovely staff! Location is also great, few dollars of tuk tuk to main places in Siem Reap. Staff will help you organize all the trips you want to do in Siem Reap and make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Personally, they helped me with an issue 10 days AFTER my stay, will never say thank you enough!
Highly recommend!