“Nice Hotel with a very friendly Staff”

Lin Ratanak Angkor Hotel
Ranked #234 of 361 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I have experienced a nice reception in the Hotel. The Staff is very friendly
and helpfull. The swimming pool is clean with warm water and many showers
in each corner. Location is maybe not very convenient to many visitors, but
in my opinion it is an asset to enjoy the evenings and nights far from city noise
Rooms are really big and everwhere are beatifull floors made of special tropical wood.
The best of all is the Restuarant, offerring many delicious fish from Mekong.

Room Tip: Every selection can be considered as a good choice.
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
8  Thank LechBK
There are newer reviews for Lin Ratanak Angkor Hotel

Reviewed 25 November 2011

On my 2nd trip here and the 1st time I've stayed here.

It's a small hotel with a very nicely appointed lobby and rooms giving me a very favorable impression. My front room gave a view over the city and I was very comfortable there. The A/C was lavish, the bed very comfortable and the TV loaded with channels. I found the fridge was well stocked, though I got my goodies at the market.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Free wi-fi in lobby.

Good restaurant and I recommend the Loc Lac to everyone!

I used the pool practically every day after my morning visit to Angkor Wat and found the pool had very high levels of chemicals in the water and seriously burned my eyes every time. I mentioned this to the manager the 1st day and every day afterward until I left.

Would I stay here again? Maybe, but I'll have to look a lot harder to find another hotel for the value.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Pakefromkona
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I stayed here with my boyfriend for 14 nights. Our room faced the front & it was nice and tidy. It has everything you need including large comfortable bed, fridge (2 complimentry bottles of water daily) TV with many channels, air con, shower & bathtub. They do not have in room safes but there are safety boxes at reception. They provide free Wi Fi internet access and there is a shared computer available. Pub street & the night market is about 1km away in a Tuk Tuk & costs 1 USD to get there. The pool is fantastic and great to jump into after a long day looking at temples etc. They have a bar next to the pool & staff bring you whatever you need. The service at this hotel is fantastic and nothing is too much for the hard working staff who are always smiling.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kathy038
Reviewed 6 November 2011

We are now (Nov 6) residing in Lin Ratanak. Good impression of the hotel at time when we arrived at 10pm last night (Nov 5). Helpful and polite staff. when checking in The first impression was:- we got what we paid for-decent size room, clean except that the toilet is a bit dirty judging from female standard. Better take shower, no bath for hygiene reason, Breakfast OK, Very reasonable room rates.

However, there is an area that may need manager's attention as it may strictly be a breach of contractual term. We paid through Zuji for 4 nights pool view room. We were not aware and nobody ever notified us last night that the room we were assigned is 50m away from pool and is facing strret. Impossible to view the pool from whatever angle. It was until 11 30 midnight, we had doubt and raised our concern as a matter of customers' right. Too late. only one staff supervising the whole lobby and failed to solve the problem after tens of minutes effort made by him. Anyway, We could/can still sleep and do the temple visit but it may be better to have the issue be given some attention by the management in order for the hotel to earn such good reviews from TAs.

GaryPaula

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GaryPaula
Reviewed 18 September 2011

How can a hotel this good be so cheap?? Seriously it has a pool, lovely rooms with massive tvs, robes etc, free fruit platters, amazing service, a nice breakfast. Yes it's slightly 'out of town' but that means 5 mins ina tuk tuk wich means the location is quiet and the tuk tuk costs 1-2 dollars. My partner and I loved this place.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
0.8 km away
Mudra Angkor Boutique Hotel
Mudra Angkor Boutique Hotel
#159 of 361 in Siem Reap

Been to Lin Ratanak Angkor Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Lin Ratanak Angkor Hotel

Address: 06 National Road | Phum Banteay Chas Khum Slorkram, Siem Reap 17259, Cambodia
Region: Cambodia > Siem Reap Province > Siem Reap
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #234 of 361 Hotels in Siem Reap
Price Range: $28 - $98 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Lin Ratanak Angkor Hotel 4*
Lin Ratanak Angkor Hotel Situated along the enhancing National Road 06 and the closest to local market(Samaki Market), Lin Ratanak Angkor Hotel offers an ideal urban getaway in the heritage land of ancient city. Choose a relaxing home-from-home at Lin Ratanak Angkor Hotel just 15 minutes' drive from Siem Reap International Airport and we provide the free transfer to town 5 minutes' drive to Pub Street and old market area. This affordable Four Star Rating Hotel features 100 room accommodations with complimentary WiFi connection throughout the hotel, ambient dining options, elegant swimming and leisure facilities that satisfy the needs of both business and leisure travelers. The Lin Ratanak Angkor Hotel adds the most preferred services including baby siting, concierge service, on-call medical treatment, and the traditional show set by the pool pavilion that inspire your accommodation an ease. From the minute you step inside the bright, welcoming lobby of Lin Ratanak Angkor Hotel, you will feel at home and experience with the service and hospitality of Cambodians. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HostelWorld, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lin Ratanak Angkor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.