“Don't get the beef checks....”
Review of FCC Angkor

FCC Angkor
Ranked #107 of 983 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Asian, European, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indulge in casually elegant dining at the FCC Angkor Kitchen, where rich aromas drift in the tropical breeze and laughter echoes through the open-air canteen.Catering to an international clientele, the Head Chef has created a menu highlighting the textures and flavors of Cambodia — think Fish Amok and Cambodian Curry, Papaya Salad and Fried Vegetable Spring Rolls — while deftly traveling the culinary globe.Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Kitchen offers a full bar; indoor, outdoor and pool-side seating; fine wines from around the globe; and a casually elegant ambiance that defines the FCC Angkor.highlights open breakfast, lunch and dinner complimentary high-speed Internet AV equipment seating for 250 full-service, outside catering
Reviewed 15 January 2013 via mobile

They are as tough as boots!
Partner and I stayed at the FCC hotel for 3 nights and decided to give the reastraunt a try. Arrives at our booking time to find the staff running around like headless chickens. When our food eventually arrived it was so ill prepared that we had to return it. I exchanged mine for Fish and chips. The Fish was bland and the French fries were over cooked.
For the price I paid I expected to have a somewhat enjoyable meal not and hours wait to eventually digest what turned out to be bland fast food.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

Beef laklok and prawn bychar.. fabulous food.. great service and a real sense of colonial times...very atmospheric

Reviewed 12 January 2013

We enjoyed the location and had been told by friends that we must visit the FCC. The food was quite nice, western choices but well done. The prices were high compared to other places but it is easy to imagine you are colonial in this place. They were full when we arrived so they seated us in the lounge area, when people left I asked the manager if we could move to a table and he very roughly said 'No no, everything booked'. I went and sat down on the lounge feeling rebuked and a minute later the waitress came over and said our food was ready and would we like to move to a table as there were free now. The staff quickly cleared and cleaned the table for us. Interesting photo all around but we wouldn't return.

2  Thank jdaizd
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Great food and great staff. We enjoyed the FCC so much we returned 3 times. Each time we tried a different entree and loved all of them. If you are going to eat late, make a reservation early but if you are an early diner - if you all they will tell you they are booked - but each time we showed up at 5:30pm we were one of 4 tables full and it would stay that way til' about 7pm. Easy place to walk into if your planning on eating early. This was my favorite place to eat. Try to work it into the plans if can - it's a must...

2  Thank Liebe2Reisen
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I've been hooked on visiting the FCC after watching the Killing Fields years ago. I was hoping I could find that nostalgic feel at this restaurant. Felt as though I walked back into time the moment I sat down.

Ordered a overpriced burger with a coffee. Wasn't expecting the food to be good and I was right. Mainly there for the atmosphere and to fulfill my curiosity.

Worth visiting for a drink but not the food.

2  Thank Wilson C
chanthaleng, Manager at FCC Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2013

Dear Wilson C.

Greeting From FCC Angkor Restaurant

On behalf of FCC Management, I would like to thank you very much for times to visiting and experiences our restaurant. We're pleased to take it into our account and I'll share these comments to our team for learning from your experiences for us to improve our food qualities as well as other services

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences while you dined with us and We strongly hope that you will visit us again in the future so we can serve you well.

Best Regards