“Very stylish, interesting jewellery - make time to visit!”

Ammo Jewellery Workshop
Ranked #27 of 109 Shopping in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: CRAFT is a place for creativity, and we have a passion for blending art, design, food and nature. If you love design, the AMMO jewellery workshop is where you can take a bullet jewellery making class from $32.00 for 1.5 hours. We also run a social enterprise training young Cambodians to become jewellers, and we have a small shop selling many unique and beautiful designs that they have made. Open Monday -Friday 9-5pm, and Saturday 12noon - 3pm, or by telephone appointment. For food lovers, The Veg G Table Café serves delicious vegetarian dishes from all over the world, with weekely specials, cooked fresh to order, and served in our quiet private gardens. Open Tuesday - Saturday 11-3pm and 6-9pm. We welcome you to visit our design workshop & cafe in Siem Reap, and join us for a new experience in Cambodia!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Some really stylish, interesting and reasonably priced jewellery. Shop and workspace is also in a beautiful setting for some quiet moments if needed. Maddie is a generous and gracious host.

Madeline G, Owner at Ammo Jewellery Workshop, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Susan,

Thank you for your review for your visit to Ammo, it was a pleasure to meet you. (Apologies that I didnt see your review show up until now!)

We really appreciate your support, and wish you all the best for the future!
Many thanks again

"life"
"cambodia"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Thank you, Madeline, for giving me not one but two outstanding experiences. I absolutely loved the two workshops I attended and am wearing my jewellery as I type! The ball markers have been a huge hit with my husband's golfing buddies and I think there is a marketing opportunity with these. I have enormous respect for your philosophy of providing employment and creative opportunities to disadvantaged people - their work is just incredible. This activity would suit anyone from ages 5 to 105 and beyond.

Madeline G, Owner at Ammo Jewellery Workshop, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Sarah,

Thank you so much! It was a real pleasure to meet you, and both Nary and I also learnt so much from our time with you also.
Your idea for golfing markers was great; I wonder how we can turn that into a new little side business for our brand and your friends??!
I agree that our activity is suitable for all ages... I would really love to have someone who is 105 years old! I hope you and your chap keep coming back to us when you visit Cambodia too?

Many thanks again for your support and encouragement, it means alot to Nary and to all of us at Ammo!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Great morning learning or should I say trying to learn the skill of working with metal. Staff are so lovely and I came away more than pleased with my efforts, would def go again

Dear Carol,

Thank you so much for your visit and review! You created some lovely jewellery, it was lovely to meet you, and we really appreciate your feedback..
Best Wishes,
Madeline, Nary and the Ammo team

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Such a great experience, everyone was so nice and helpful, and they have a great mission. 100% recommend doing in Cambodia

Dear Ashley,

Thank you so much for your visit and review! It was lovely to meet you and we really appreciate your feedback..
Best Wishes,