“Our Go To Pizza Place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: The Pizza Turnaround - Oh, Yes We Did
Description: The Pizza Turnaround - Oh, Yes We Did
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Domino's has a slightly spicy sauce that adds a nice kick to their pizza. I like the thickness of the crust. Too many pizza places have paper thin crust, not Dominos. We tried the wings and I was happily surprised. The wings were good sized and had the medium heat spiciness that the kids could enjoy.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

First time I ordered domino's special 2 medium pizzas. But you have to pick up at the store which was fine. Customer Service was nice. But the pizza ugh way to much Oregano. What the heck ! Ruined the whole pizza. So about a week later we ordered another one, yep too much oregano again. So when you order do it by phone not online if you don't care for oregano pizza. Ask to hold the Oregano. HaHa but if you love Oregano on your pizza well then you'll like this.. Also this particular Domino's is a take out only or delivery, No place to sit and eat.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

quality of food is great.fastest pizza delivery around the world.
best offers they provide always.they have all good accessories(sides)

Reviewed 22 February 2016

This was our first time ordering from this Domino's. I had called for directions and was told I could call the order. We usually order online. I called and ordered the special 2 topping large pizza for $5.99. The woman on the phone seemed less than certain of what she was doing. She asked me several times about the order. I had forgotten that we like the Brooklyn crust and she never once asked about the crust. We picked it up and it looked good. By the time we got home and cut it, the box was really greasy, but...could have been the toppings. Once biting into it, we realized the crust was doughy and thick. Ugh. We were disappointed at best. If we try this place again, but it will be a while, we'll be sure to order online.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

Dependable taste, reasonable price. Toppings generous. Takeout was hot. Specials some nights. A notch above the typical expectation.