See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 September 2015

This place is one of multiple motels within the area. I cannot vouch for the other motel but this one is a health hazard hotel! I had a non-smoking room but the room is so terrible! it smells, dirty and dusty. This is a last minute reservation I made and it was a mistake. It was for 2 nights but I checked out after my "nap". I cant even sleep due to paper thin walls and obviously noisy neighbors at around 0200 AM. The room smells and so dusty I become sick with flu like symptoms. I'm not even kidding I placed the towels on top of the bed and lay down there. Its that bad. This place needs to be inspected!

Room Tip: Try to check other motels/hotels around the area! or bring hazmat suit
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

* Ok first i called and was quoted a price...got there and it was 20 dollars more (an hour after my quote)
* Once in my room the "TV" wasnt a television at all but looked like a teeny tiny computer moniter...no bigger than 10 inches on the wall. Didnt work at all...not 1 channel. I was moving so had my own teevee in my truck and brought THAT iN my room and hooked it up. This place was a joke. Room was tiny as hell and not worth what i paid.
* I can say the room was clean though. Thats a plus lol
* the staff kinda rude though.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

We stay here over Labor Day weekend last minute. We asked for a smoke free room, upon arriving at our room it reeked of cigarettes, the smoke detector was ripped out of the ceiling. Drawers have no bottom panels, and to top if off the sheets had pubic hairs all over them. We ended up buying sheets at target to lay over the bed and did it in layers. The pillows were disgusting. Wallpaper ripping off the walls. I didn't even bother asking to switch rooms or ask for refund as I knew I wouldn't get any refund. My clothes, sheets I purchased smelled and I was sure to wash in sanitize mode when I got home. The soap they had was used soap thank god I packed my own. Sleep was horrible as people next to us arrive at 3am screaming, yelling, and partying, walls were paper thin. The floors were disgusting. We didn't want to touch it as it was disgusting. This is a horrible place that's a health hazard with horrible owners and should be shut down and condemned.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Mike L
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This is the worsed hotel i've ever stayed in. The room had spiders also torn sheets and the owner won't fix the phone for us.It was terrible.We told him all these problems and he wanted money for the torn sheets when we left..

Room Tip: Don't stay there
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jackie Z
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Like a few previous post for the price one can only expect so much. The location is ideal, but the room smelled musty. And our last nights stay we found 100's of earth worms crawling around the floor. My wife was traumatized they did refund one nights stay fee.nevertheless we were overall unsatisfied having to relocate at 3 am to another room. Stay at your own risk or bring bug spray

• Stayed: August 2013