“Semi-Bad service for solo”
Review of Phoenix Diner

Phoenix Diner
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Absecon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Wanted a diner breakfast before heading home after fun night with good friends. I arrived solo and waited for 6 min (long time in dinet-world) before i was asked for coffee. There were two waitresses working pretty hard, and a man standing behind the counter doing nothing while they did all the work. There was a bus boy putting everybody to shame. He, I tipped. Food was slow to arrive, but decent.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Love this diner. Went there Thanksgiving morning before traveling to Delaware. The breakfast came out hot and exactly like it was ordered. There was plenty of food!! As I walked to the restroom I saw a table full of fresh pastries baked at the diner for sale. I recommend this place for families and couples

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

There are a few good diners in this area and this is our go to location. The people are friendly, the food is delicious and their specials are always great! We always have left overs and really enjoy coming here. I highly recommend it! My husband always get the open faced turkey, and I love their BLT's. They use real bacon not that nasty bacon that tastes like a dog treat. But like I said, this is our favorite diner and everything has been delicious so far, and we've been going here for years.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Typical NJ diner with a good selection of items for breakfast. Ordered the hash and eggs. Corned beef hash was on the greasy side almost mushy. Wouldn't order again. Service was great, fast ordering and arrival of food. Overall not bad.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I went and wanted to eat a sandwich and it with fries, Cole slaw and a pickle. I can't eat that as I have Gastroparesis. I want Cottage cheese instead. They said I can't substitute that for you. I had just a sandwich and they charged me the same price.