See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2017

It was a nice experience, Thanks to the receptionist Ivan who helped me a lot.
I plan to return, they have very nice facilities,I highly recommend it,
It would be good if they improve the kitchen service.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Luis Esteban P, Director General at Apart-Hotel Anteus, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Dear Mr. White,
We thank you very much for choosing us, and are happy to know that you had a great experience with us. We will take into account and see how to improve our kitchen service. Looking forward in providing you an excellent service for your future stay,

Reviewed 11 February 2017

I have stayed at Hotel Anteus in my best of times and worst of times. The owner, Sergio and his team have never disappointed me. They have the right attitude for first class service. The location is super convenient, the rooms clean and peaceful and the atmosphere tranquilo.

Room Tip: You want a room facing North.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We visited the hotel with a large group of 19 from the U.S. this month and the staff did a great job of accommodating our needs. The hotel is in a great, quiet location. The breakfast buffet is great and they accommodated dinner in the large meeting room for us. They even had one lunch outside under tents. Sergio was a great host and spoke English wonderfully! Thanks for everything!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

This may not be the most beautiful hotel around, but it is friendly, clean, quiet and functional - perfect for a work visit. The location is fine, within walking distance to several good restaurants and other services.

The breakfast buffet is better the earlier you eat. Feel free to ask for eggs even if you are not offered directly. Staff are professional and happy to help with transport, directions or other queries.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2016

This place is definitely a little worn around the edges but I love the two design of the rooms. The rooms seem clean and the breakfast is really great (at least on Sunday it was). The staff are super friendly and nice and there's a lovely little courtyard that is great for hanging out (or assembling mountain bikes)! I saw several international travelers here and nearby are a lot of restaurants. Nice location!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends