“Only pizza in town so it will do”
Review of Whistle Stop Pizza

Whistle Stop Pizza
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Ash Grove
Reviewed 30 September 2014 via mobile

Since they closed our pizza place in halltown we are forced to head to Ash Grove or Aurora. And usually we wind up in ash grove.

This place is right in the highway and my wife thinks it is decorated cute but I me it's mostly just an open area to eat pizza.

The pizza is average to good but when you are the only show in town you can be that way

Go enjoy, I am sure you will because we have never had below average pizza. And it's better than the china stores in Springfield

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Great thin crispy pizza, fresh ingredients, and all around great food! The owners are super fun and friendly! A MUST GO!!!