“Meh so so”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #36 of 96 Restaurants in Arnold
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Hostess seemed like she did not want to be there. Server was so so. Flat bread was ok but nothing great. The molten lava cake was not a lava cake, it was dry. The strawberry lemonade was terrible. Cleanliness is questionable.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Chili's in Arnold, Mo is a very nice restaurant. My wife and I had lunch there. Waitress was very friendly and very knowledgeable. Good food also. Recommend to everyone.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We go to Chili's quite often with the family. They are kid-friendly, and have a pretty large selection of meals to choose from. They have a 2 for $22 deal that works out great for two people to share. You can upgrade to, I believe, $35 if you want a margarita or a beer with your combo. I like the classic sirloin w/mashed potatoes and asparagus. Their chocolate molten lava cake is the bomb!!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch on the way back to Cape Girardeau. I had the lunch special double burger and my wife had the chicken fajitas. Both cooked to order and very tasty. Had the cookie too. Then back on the road south to home, happy and full! Thanks Chilis!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

When my wife and I walked in the door, we were greeted by a beautiful smile from a beautiful lady named McKenzie! As I observed, she had the same genuine smile for every one and even opened the door for a lot of people. While she was cleaning the glass windows on the door, I went over and asked her, her name and her manager's name that was on duty and I believe she said Dan. She made our whole visit worth going just by being so polite, sweet voice and genuine smile. We will be back, and I work at a hotel so I will recommend this specific place when asked where to eat! Please pass this on to the higher manager(s), and McKenzie!

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!