“S L O W D R I V E T H R O U G H”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #76 of 95 Restaurants in Arnold
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 1932 Richardson Road in Arnold. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Drive-through is a a minimum of 20-30 minutes on off times !!!!
It's a shame how many cars get fed up waiting & leave. Can't imagine how much business is lost !! Going in really doesn't help speed things up ! Just as quick to go on to the Arnold / Butler Hill location. My orders have always been correct & workers fairly friendly.
Therefore I assume this is a management problem!! Hummm!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

It is typical fast food mexican. The service was fine. The dining room was clean. I didn't like the sauce on my meal (tried something new) but that wasn't their fault. I just know now not to order it again. I wish their taco salad was really a salad.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

we go to this taco bell in Arnold, Missouri quite often. we really like their food. my wife really loves it. we would recommend this taco bell to everyone. very nice people there also.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

This is typical Taco Bell........if you ever get your food. They are horribly horribly slow. I have now left the drive through between 7:00-8:00 pm for the 7th time. They are that bad. Avoid!!!!!

Reviewed 29 October 2015

I've always gotten good food here. The staff detracts from the eat in experience. They are mostly teens, and they goof off to an extreme. I have had to wait to order when no one else was there because they didn't even notice me. Restaurant is not dirty, but dirty tables are not cleaned off regularly.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!