“Local Mexican Restaurant in Arnold, MO”
Review of Las Fuentes

Las Fuentes
Ranked #16 of 95 Restaurants in Arnold
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 October 2015

My husband and I went for dinner in the middle of the week one night last week and we got seated right away, a waitress/waiter approached us right away for drink orders and brought us chips and salsa. The service and the food were good. They are a little pricier than some of the other local Mexican places around town so I don't know if I will go back at dinner time again, but maybe for lunch if they have a special lunch menu. They even charge you extra for more chips and salsa where every other Mexican restaurant I have ever been to give you as much of these two items as you desire for free.

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

This use to be the best Mexican restaurant in Arnold....
But than the new owners changed a lot. The meat is now very very tough.
The ribeye is dry and tough.
The more I chewed the bigger it got.
I would of rather payed more money for the same food they use to serve.
But the new owners are looking for profit not customers.
I surely won't be back so they will have to prey on first timers.
This was a good place to eat
Once upon a time.

The meat

1  Thank Manny314
Reviewed 9 April 2015

We wanted to try a new Mexican restaurant in our area which Arnold was the closest. The restaurant was very clean and nice Mexican decorations. The margarita we had was excellent and the food was very good. The server could have put on a smile for us since we were new the establishment. I recommend the Tamales. Love them.

1  Thank Trisha A
Reviewed 26 March 2015

we sat at the bar whilst waiting to take out food to go, the food was packed well and there was more than enough! Would go again!

1  Thank Elly C
Reviewed 22 February 2015 via mobile

First time visiting and I'll definitely be back! Both the fish tacos and the chicken tacos were very good and at $10 for a big plate a good deal as well. Apparently they do a good business here and get crowded. However we ate early at 5 and didn't have to wait although it was crowded and festive inside. They had menu with all the different drink specials by the day which is cool. Saturday they have 33 ounce draft beer for only $3 which is great! Very good service and tons of parking with being in a strip center back behind everything. Neat feel inside with the sides having a roof over the booths and a bar in the back.

Been to Las Fuentes? Share your experiences!