“Mexican Dinner with Friends”

Si Senor Mexican Bar & Grill
Ranked #15 of 95 Restaurants in Arnold
Reviewed 29 June 2018

This was our first visit to this Mexican Restaurant. The decor was very colorful and Mexican. We started off with drinks as usual, my Dos Equis draft was served in an iced mug and was very cold and refreshing on a 100 degree day. Then they brought us our complimentary chips and salsa. The chips were warm and fresh and the salsa appeared to be freshly made with lots of vegetable chunks. It was not very hot but had just a tiny bite to it. I ordered a combo plate with a beef taco and burrito It was served with refried beans and rice, both were good. The taco came with shredded lettuce and sour cream on the side. The burrito was average size and stuffed with beef. The highlight of the meal was the corn cake. It was sweet and light and very delicious. I was very pleased with the quality and quantity of the food. Everyone else in my party (my wife and two of our best friends) were also pleased with their food.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

A must if you’re looking for Mexican in the Arnold, MO area. Great service. Casual environment. Most menu items are $10 or less. Most sides are $3 or less. Serve a very strong frozen margarita with several flavors options, strawberry is my choice. However, they have mango, pins colada, raspberry just to name a few. One of the only Mexican restaurants to serve my favorite side corn cake. I like their Si Senor chicken for my entree. My rating is 3 out of 3 stars.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

My family has been going to Si Senior restaurant since it opened. We use to go every week. It was our weekly fix of Mexican food. It was very good in the beginning year but for us has fallen short of quality. We visited in January and was disappointed when two of us had to send back our food because it was Luke warm to cold. The cheese was congealed and not melted. Then we visited again in February and once again the cheese was cold and congealed on my Si Senior Chicken. They gladly returned it and brought me aa hot plate. When they tell you don’t touch the plates they are hot and yours is ice cold something is wrong in the kitchen. Then my husband ordered a vegetarian dish. When he was served it had chicken it it. This too was remade and came out correct the second time. This is our last visit there. Food has become inconsistent. However my daughter loved her steak fajitas but she asked for no beans and ended up with extra beans on her plate. Kitchen needs to slow down and prepare the correct order and make sure food is hot.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

It's really bright and colorful inside....kinda hard to be in a bad mood there! The food was good. I had fish tacos. The service was good. More expensive than other Mexican restaurants I have been to, but not too bad.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Wasn’t crazy about the Chiles Rellenos my 1st time but had delicious rib steak the next 2 times. Good sized servings.