“Color Atmosphere; Great Food; Wonderful Staff”

Si Senor Mexican Bar & Grill
Ranked #15 of 95 Restaurants in Arnold
Reviewed 16 March 2017

We went for dinner on a Wednesday night. We had a coupon to try it out. Lots of people there, but we got a table right away. Love the colorful decor. Our "gringas" server was excellent and attentive. The margaritas were a little too sweet, but enjoyable. Salsa tasted fresh, which we love. We had the Chicken Adobe and Maria's Special. Both excellent. The spinach cream sauce was fabulous. I can't say enough about the guacamole. Fresh. Excellent consistency. The sopapilla was beyond delish! So happy to have a great mexican restaurant in the southern region of STL.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

The Margaritas are decent, so that's a good place to begin. Great sopapillas, so that's a great place to end. In between, the chips were served warm, and the server provided a requested spicier salsa. I very much enjoyed my burittos verde, and my spouse was pleased with his carnitas. We will be back.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

What a colorful experience you will have here! The décor is entertaining and the food is very good. I had a chicken burrito and it was STUFFED with real fresh chicken white meat. The drinks were good, as well!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I sat down and it took 5 minutes to be asked if we wanted any drinks. Now I completely understand it's a busy Friday, so we didn't get upset at that point. Our waiter was less than knowledgeable about what we were asking about ordering. So we ended up ordering the queso fundito dip which is just basic melty cheese with chorizo. It came out as a glob of cheese with corn in a bowl with grease on top. The worst part, it had been 20" and we still had no drinks, and as we tried to scoop up a part of the glob it was hard to swallow. 5" later our waiter came back by and asked how things were going. We had to ask for our drinks again and told him we weren't happy with the cheese. So he tried to explain the glob and we just asked him to take it back and get our drinks. He grabbed the dip and walked off. At that point, when he didn't go get drinks and went to hang out with his friends behind the bar-we left. Let me say-we have NEVER walked out of a restaurant EVER. I would not recommend this place at all-go to your more reliable restaurants like La Pachanga and Amigos Cantina for good food and good service!

1  Thank Kelly R
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Very good service -- server and food very fast which is good since we were there for lunch. Food very good, lunch specials good value. No problem recommending. Great decor.