“LOVE THIS PLACE!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I visited the Amboy Cottage Café today with a gift certificate we had received from our kids. It is the cutest place! Loved the china and the food was awesome! We had one of the specials of the day - salmon quiche - and the raspberry bread pudding with homemade whipped cream. HEAVENLY!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

A treasure in eating. What a plasant atmosphere and wait staff. Food was outstanding . Raspberry bread pudding is my favorite!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

To celebrate my brother's 70th Birthday we drove to Amboy as a central location to have a gathering of siblings and spouses for a brunch at the Amboy Cottage. This town doesn't even have 600 people but the cafe has to be the best we have come across for a long time. Amazing food, beautiful little cafe and top notch wait staff. The cottage is beautiful and there is outside seating in nice weather. Check out the Web site.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Lisa has once again outdone herself. I had the Salmon quiche and it was fantastic. I am not one to try many new foods (typical meat and potatoes type of guy) but I was talked into it by my wife and man what a delight. Flakey, buttery light crust and no fish taste that I would normally associate with Salmon. Lemon slices served with it but not necessarily needed. Definitely worth a try.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Visiting the Cottage Cafe is a bit of a drive for us, but it is worth it. Make sure to give yourself plenty of time as it takes a bit to get your food, but it is worth it. The menu is small, but fresh and delicious. And did I mention the desserts!!! Plan the rest of your meal around these. We will often drive over just to have tea and dessert.

Been to Amboy Cottage Cafe? Share your experiences!