All reviews water park lake cafe deck bar indoor waterpark horseback riding lake darling outdoor activities ice skating recommend this resort main restaurant sunday buffet all ages great resort room was spacious large group the past years extended family
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We went here for an outing with our grandchildren. Primarily we went for the indoor waterpark. We didn't realize they have many outdoor activities. In the winter they have sledding, ice skating, as well as many indoor activities for the kids. The waterpark had things for all ages. From the lazy susan that you float along, or try the tubes you can either body slide, or use a tube. The room was somewhat dated, as well as the building, but was clean. While no breakfast is provided, a restaurant is there. While it was a large facility, it was not overwhelming by the amount of people.

Stayed: February 2018
arrowwoodgm, General Manager at Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for the nice review and for staying with us at Arrowwood Resort! I'm so happy you enjoyed the Big Splash Indoor Waterpark and some of the many outdoor activities we have for all ages! We also offer snowmobile rentals and cross country skiing when we have enough snow. Arrowwood is located right on the snowmobile trail and you can purchase premium fuel at our activity center. Thank you again for staying with us. We hope you return to Arrowwood Resort again soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Had an adjoining room with family and it was so huge. Stayed during the snowstorm on Saturday night. It was magical. Used the waterpark with family and 2 small grandchildren. It could have been warmer, especially for a waterpark. Was impressed how up to date the rooms were. Have been going there for years and was worried about the rooms but they were adjoining and had a great time.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view. We only stayed one night so it didn't matter to us.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank donleyp1

Thank you for the nice review! I"m glad you enjoyed the beautiful snow we received. It is beautiful here when the snow is falling. I'm glad you enjoyed the Big Splash Indoor waterpark. I'm sorry you were a little chilled, we try to keep the pools and air temperature very warm and tropical. Thank you for the nice comments regarding your room. We would love to see you again soon! Thanks again!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

From the beginning to end it was a terrible experience. I called several times just to get through to make a reservation. Reservation line was a huge fail. We get to resort to check in and there was no parking at all. We entered up walking about two block to get back to the front door. We got to our room that was filthy. The bathroom was dirty and shower curtain had stains. The counter top had pop stains, floor was not vacuumed and had stuff all over in it. The patio door was about to fall off track. Worst of all the bed had stains all over the duvet. Totally disgusting. Called front desk they sent someone to clean room. I demanded a new room. We got to our new room it was clean but wallpaper was peeling and it seemed cold. We turned up the heat and went to the pool to find not one seat in the area. Came back to the room and by 11 PM it was 64 degrees. Called front desk they sent down a person that said not sure why it is not working and brought us a space heater. Went to check out staff asked how stay was I said not great since we had to move and needed a space heater. She slides the slip across counter and walked away. I called to express my concern to manager and got a return call but never connected with him again after about 10 calls.

Room Tip: For sure get room with kid loft, other rooms run down. Get room close to pool if that is what you are there for. Walk is like a maze
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 85cargirl

Thank you for letting us know of your experience with us. I'm terrible sorry you were checked into a dirty room. This should never have happened. I have attempted to reach you numerous times. Please call me back so we can make this right! Thank you again for your comments. I look forward to talking with you!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

THE FOOD at the restaurant in here, absolute garbage. Frozen, pre-made plates thrown in a microwave and heated up when ordered. Chicken was firm, potatoes were cold. Gross. Skip it and go into town for food.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank maygunthegun

I'm shocked to read this. We normally receive very nice comments and reviews about the food in the Lake Cafe. I can assure you, all our food is made fresh and cooked to order. I'm sorry that you had a such a bad experience. Please contact me at 320-762-1124 to discuss how we can make this up to you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I traveled here for work and stayed in the off season, but I could see this place is poised for a great summer getaway! The lake was starting to freeze over, so ice fishing would also be good here! Summers with the lake-front and water slide make this seem like a place I want to return to.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank katiea390
arrowwoodgm, General Manager at Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hi Katie A,
Thank you for the nice comments! We are a great place in the winter, spring, summer and fall! Thank you for mentioning some of our great amenities! We hope to see you this summer!