“Breakfast at The Heritage”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Heritage Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 57 Restaurants in Albert Lea
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Great continental breakfast, the best service (Barby, Tim and Brandon) The coffee was hot, the food was right on, the restaurant was clean with large screen tvs.

1  Thank vanityroyce

Reviewed 23 May 2016

About the pizza. They have this pizza they make there that I would bet is the best in Albert Lea. No joke, this pizza was awesome. I've had a lot of pizza like most people and this was tops for me. This was a big surprise to all of us.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

I went out for a supper date and the food was not appetizing. The wait staff was very young and inexperienced compared to their expensive food!

1  Thank jess m
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

There were 12 of us in our party, on a Friday night and only 2 other people in the whole place. Took our server over 30 minutes to bring our drinks out. She only brought out 1 drink at a time and had to ask us each time what else everyone was drinking.
2 appetizers were ordered but only 1 came out. Not sure why both appetizers couldn't have been brought out at the same time?
2 side salads were also ordered which are usually served pretty quickly after ordering said item. Neither came out.
They brought my kids milks out. 1 came in a glass cup and 2 others in plastic cup, none of which were filled all the way full. My daughter had a drink and said this tastes gross. I took it and looked and it was CHUNKY! smelled spoiled,there was no missing that smell or the chunks it! Before I could say anything my husband had tried my son's drink. He had to visit the bathroom after that. I was very upset over this. So we ordered waters for them.
My husband's unsweetened iced tea came out after that and it was not what he ordered. We are still unsure what the heck he got but it was not good! After that we decided to leave. I was NOT going to trust a place making my food if they CANNOT even keep fresh milk! Save your money & stomach!

1  Thank HeatJJohn
Reviewed 1 August 2015

We ordered food for 20 people to be delivered to the pool area. Hours later many of us were not feeling so well. I think we overwhelmed the staff and they were not overly friendly as a result.