“Good Vibes, Great Sandwiches”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Deli, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Went back twice during my week in Ann Arbor. Healthy salads, delicious sandwiches. Casual environment with live music midday.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Stopped in for lunch and ordered the Mediterranean Salad, Soup of the Day and a Fruit Smoothie.

The soup was from a can. It was not very good. The salad was OK but nothing special. The Smoothie was really good. I did enjoy that.

Service was friendly and nice.

They had a young man playing guitar and singing. He was good.

It was OK but nothing special.

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

I called to see if they are open today, since it's Labor Day. Someone answered the phone in a very hyper, happy way, she said they are open until 11 pm. My husband went there to order our dinner (family of 5) and the 2 people that were working there said they are closed and laughed in his face. I have never had such rude workers at Potbellys before and I never will again, we will NOT be returning there again.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I am a Potbelly Fan since..the beginnings.Until today, when I tried for the first time the roast beef and it was nothing like what a roast must look like if fresh.Not pink, not juicy,nor texture or flavor to it.NONE!!Dead meat like in any food chain deli window.Preservative and sodium packed.
Why?
What happened with quality food?
Will not try this again because you wrecked my ..longings in a special day.
Will miss open mike though and Annie`s cookies.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

My first time ever eating or seeing a Potbelly Sandwich Works and I will return whenever I see one, there isn't on in my cite of Lexington, KY............................