All reviews front desk room was clean a great place to stay briarwood mall the hotel staff complimentary breakfast other hotels state street three nights business trip nice stay fresh fruit hot tub convenient location oatmeal football weekend michigan
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Clean room, good breakfast, good price, easy to find location, polite staff, great cleaning crew... can’t rate this location any higher. Room was clean and well appointed. Even good coffee and Christmas background music in the foyer. It’s the little details!
Highly recommended for families, teams etc

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
MichelleMcclintockGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ann Arbor-South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you Steve L for taking the time to review your stay with us. We really appreciate the kind comments and the staff really strives hard to exceed expectations. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Had to Have accommodations at the last minute our water well sprung a leak. Hampton had the best deal and location. It was important to us that we select a PLACE CLOSE TO OUR JOBS , Hampton SOUTH FIT THE BILL, ALSO THE FREE BREAKFAST SEALED THE DEAL.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MichelleMcclintockGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ann Arbor-South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review about your stay, but so sorry to hear about your well leak. Hopefully it didn't take long to repair!! If ever need us again, we won't be too far away :)

Reviewed 14 November 2017

With a sincere effort to accommodate our requests and late check-outs, the whole group from front desk to housekeeping to general service took care of us. If you are traveling to the Ann Arbor area with your team or large group, do yourself a favor and talk to this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Eric S - we SO appreciate your comments!! We post all of our guest comments on our back board, but this one will have extra highlights because the staff really does try hard to accommodate all of our guest requests. Very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you and your group visit us again soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I love Hamptons for their consistency. No matter which on I go to I know what I'm going to get. Only drawback according to my girls was that the hot tub was out of commission. I think they are on the verge of remodeling.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. We LOVE the fact that we are consistent with other Hamptons - that is what we strive for! We also do apologize that the hot tub was out of commission. We are in fact remodeling, and the hot tub will be eliminated to make room for a larger gym and patio area to include soft seating and fire pits.

Hope to see you again soon in Ann Arbor,

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I spent two weekends at this Hampton Inn for football games this past Fall. Overall, this is an average Hampton Inn but it's getting tired and needs a face lift, at least the rooms I stayed in did. I always check in online ahead of time when I travel and select my room. On my first visit this Fall my online check in selection was either forgotten or ignored and i was given a room in a location that I would never have selected. It's a minor point but important to someone who travels a lot. I did not have any issues with my second visit this Fall.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your football visits while in Ann Arbor. We have done some upgrades in our rooms to include new pull out sleeper sofas, chairs and carpeting, but the most noticeable items will probably be seen this winter when we renovate our business center, fitness room, treat shop and patio area. I also do apologize about your online check-in process. I will review with my front office manager, as we do try hard not to move any guests around unless necessary due to a previous guest extending or perhaps a maintenance issue - but either way this should have been addressed with you upon check-in and an item I will certainly follow up. We hope you do come back again and visit us when in the Ann Arbor area.