All reviews full kitchen front office staff minutes by car stayed here rental car nice property excellent hotel oatmeal hot tub indoor pool would stay here again free breakfast suite michigan inns plum plymouth
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Was greeted everytime I saw an employee. Front office staff was nice. Check in and check out was simple. Had a full size fridge with dishwasher and stove top. Also had plenty of dishes and stuff to cook with. Very roomy. Quiet and didn't have any safety issues. Would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Laura N, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Ann Arbor North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

I selected this on a business trip to Ann Arbor. I have to say, it was very quiet at night which allowed me to enjoy my goodnight's sleep. The room itself was spacious for a studio. Room service was prompt and very friendly staff. Breakfast was adequate and several options were available. Being a Hotelier myself, I understand the many challenges faced in the hospitality industry. For a property this size, the staff has done great in operations.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Laura N, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Ann Arbor North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for the awesome review. That is certainly high praise coming from a fellow hotelier! Please keep the Residence Inn in mind should your travels bring you back to the Ann Arbor area.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

It's wise to double-check your reservation with this hotel. On a 4-day business trip they lost my reservation but allowed me to check in for the first two nights. While I was at work during the third day they went into my room packed all of my stuff placed it on a cart and checked me out of the hotel. You can imagine my shock and dismay to come home after a 14 hour work day in the classroom exhausted and with no place to stay. Marriott customer service at a corporate level when I expressed to them they seem to have absolutely no empathy for my situation the call center girl simply responded with... Well I didn't do anything wrong. Marriott has dropped significantly in my view of them as a hotel. Check your reservations and recheck them.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
susanhoward2013, General Manager at Residence Inn Ann Arbor North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Dear Scott M, the advice you give about double checking your reservations is never a bad idea, no matter where you are staying, what airline you are flying, etc. As we explained when you arrived at the hotel, our records indicated your reservation had been canceled online (not by the hotel) immediately after it was made. We informed you at that time that we would be happy to accommodate you for 2 nights, however, due to a sold out situation we would not be able to accommodate the remainder of your stay needs. Each time we spoke with you regarding our availability and if it had changed, including the morning you were due to depart we let you know no cancellations had been received and we would not be able to accommodate you tonight. We take great pride in the service and accommodations we provide, and in our commitment to guest satisfaction. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I was in a third floor studio on a Saturday. I've stayed in a few Residence Inns and keep coming back because the experiences have been good; this site was very clean and the desk personnel were friendly and helpful. I liked the location--not too close to the freeway (as a lot of hotels are). Breakfast was good--nice selection of food, e.g., oatmeal, melon, yogurt, scrambled eggs, sausage. And the price was reasonable.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Laura N, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Ann Arbor North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Nancy, thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We take great pride in providing a clean and friendly environment for all our guests, and it is always nice to hear we are delivering on that commitment. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I give this property an A+++. It was so clean and well taken care of. The staff were intelligent and professional as you would expect from a Marriott Brand Hotel Chain. The indoor pool was very large and all glass looking out at a field of snow. It also had a very large hot tub. The one thing that stood out was it had a master bedroom that had a king size bed and the other master bedroom queen size. We were so happy to get a King in one of the bedrooms. I will absolutely go back to this property. The location was excellent. We were attending a University of Michigan Men's Basketball and our team was Jacksonville University. We really loved the grounds large fields covered in snow and our room had the best view of these fields.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Laura N, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Ann Arbor North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for the glowing review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and will be looking forward to serving you again should your travels bring you back to Ann Arbor!