All reviews the club lounge the indoor outdoor pool starbucks coffee other hotels breakfast buffet an upgrade front desk staff comfortable beds the general manager nice property business center exercise room nice stay great room up to date convenient location starwood
Reviewed 9 October 2018

The spg lounge is located on the ground floor which is very unusual. Overall the hotel is pretty good as one would expect a sheraton to be. Ample parking. Wifi was good. Convenient location. Breakfast was very average though.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2018

A work conference. I booked the wrong night. Thankfully they had a room available for me. Bed was very comfortable. Room was quite. Problem. No television, microwave coffee maker and refrigerator worked. Desk made aware the next day.
Meals were provided with the meeting. Food was good. Only problem the food was not labeled to what it was.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Very poor service and little to no breakfast food in their club level lounge. Not even 1 Star! The club attendant lets the food run out and don’t re-stock anything like they do at other properties! Even though at this property breakfast officially runs until 9:30am, if you arrive at or shortly after 9:00am, you’ll have to ask the staff to refill the empty coffee, eggs are hard and stuck to the pan with very little left and only half a bagel was left 2 mornings in a row. When I commented to the staff worker my last morning about the bagel, they said they would go get one for me! Why not just stock what’s supposed to be out there in the first place vs. only getting one for me? Water left leaking all over the floor from the fridge that houses the coffee cream and milk. They don’t put those out next to the coffee like ALL the other hotels do. You have to look for it and find it! Not a good way for you to start your mornings! Tables not wiped and crumbs all over, no forks one morning, plastic teaspoons yet they have stainless cereal spoons?? If I could give 0 to this property I would as employees don’t know what the meaning of even providing basic customer service.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Susan S, General Manager at Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Storyteller199062;

Thank you for being our guest and for your many kind gifts of feedback. We are very sorry to hear about your club lounge experience, if I had known, it would have been my pleasure to buy you a buffet breakfast or your choice, for the duration of your stay. I am sorry that I did not have the opportunity to resolve the issue while you were here as it was obviously extremely upsetting.
We will work with our Club attendants to ensure this does not happen again in the future, the room is brand new and we obviously have some more training to do. We hope the rest of your experience with us was favorable.
Thank you again for your many kind gifts of feedback.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I always try to get a better rate using one if the discount apps. This was last minute and I was able to get a discounted rate. The check in went smooth. Hotel clerk friendly and efficient. He did make a point to go into some detail about the great breakfast served every morning and then added since I used a outside source to book I would have to pay $15. No thanks.
I made my way up to my room and upon opening the door I felt resistance- the bathroom door was in the way and I had to pretend to be Houdini when I reached around a partially opened door to try and get the bathroom door out of the way. If I couldn’t, I wouldn’t have been able to open the door wide enough to get in. Very annoying.
I went down for a quick swim/jacuzzi. The jacuzzi was half full. The pool was dirty. All sorts of debris floating on top. I am happy I got a discounted rate because I would have been very unhappy had I paid full rate. If it’s a choice between this hotel and another- choose the other.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Susan S, General Manager at Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for leaving us your kind gift of feedback. We always appreciate the opportunity to improve our services. We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We were in the process of draining and re-surfacing our indoor outdoor pool during your visit. Being in operation 24/7 there is no convenient time to do pool maintenance, we are sorry that it was during your visit.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2018

I visited the property this week and was able to experience two newly renovated areas in the hotel. The club lounge has moved to the first floor and has a much larger space with more modern touches. It even has an outdoor courtyard area to enjoy the amenities.

I was also fortunate enough to be able to preview the newly renovated suite in the hotel. It is an amazing space - thoroughly modern with beautiful furniture and finishes. The bathroom is stunning with a big shower, separate WC and plenty of room to get ready and a vanity to do hair and makeup.

I understand it won't be available to book until October but would highly recommend to book it when it's available.

Great upgrades to an already wonderful hotel!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for being our guest and thank you for such a lovely review. We are glad that you like our renovations and we cant wait for you to see the rest coming in 2018/2019!
We look forward to your next visit.
Thanks again,