We have stayed at the hotel this past weekend.
The sales staff, management and front desk personnel was very helpful in organizing and providing best service during our stay. The actual experience was more of a neutral category
1) Room was at constant 78 degrees farenheit.. we could not get to to cool down without impacting someone's sleep. When the cool air was running from the fan, it made the people in the bed closest to the unit very cold.
2) Beds were not very comfortable.. this could be attributed to the room being hotter than usual...
3) Bar tender (guy) was not very friendly. We did not ask for any special drinks, or service that required the bar tender to go above and beyond.
4) $3.00 for coffee in the lobby? seriously, that is a joke, right?
5) Not enough staff to fill the water container in the lobby.. waited over an hour staring at it after asking front desk to re-fill it..
Just lacked attention, and needs to improve from the service side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome! The Sheraton Ann Arbor invites you to experience unparalleled service and accommodations while exploring Ann Arbor, Michigan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel Michigan
- Four Points Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Four Points
- Ann Arbor Sheraton