All reviews bi level two bedroom suite separate buildings dog run basic toiletries our home away from home living area own bathroom your luggage outdoor pool light sleeper an extended stay small kitchen state street briarwood mall free breakfast exercise room
Reviewed 26 November 2017

The Sonesta ES Suites in Ann Arbor was a great choice for my business trip. I actually told several of my colleges and they stayed there as well. The location made for easy access and had several restaurants nearby. The staff was pleasant and the room was cleaned daily. The breakfast buffet was okay. The eggs tasted like the were made from powder. Overall the hotel was a nice stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
MilesandMiles44, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you for staying with us and also for recommending the Sonesta ES Suites to your colleagues! We are so glad that you found our location convenient, and that our staff took great care of your needs. We would like to invite you back to stay with us when your travels bring you back to Ann Arbor!

Linda S. - General Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for business in the area. This Residence Inn is the older style with separate buildings for blocks of rooms. I received a very nice two floor suite with two bedrooms, way bigger then I needed but very much appreciated. The room has been updated and the furnishings are nice and comfortable. This hotel has an outdoor pool, fitness room, sport court, BBQ grill area and dog walking area. Breakfast is free and I found it to be good with lots of options. Parking could be a little tough toward the front of the property, but I was always able to find a space close enough. The people were friendly for the few interactions I had with them. Location is great, quiet business area but just a short distance to a mall and close to university too. Easy to get on/off freeway as well. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

We are so thankful that you chose us for your stay in Ann Arbor! I am glad to hear that the hotel fit your needs during your business trip and hope that you will choose us again when your travels bring you back this way!

Linda S. - General Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I've stayed at the Residence Inn with my husband and our dog and cat multiple times - twice for over a week. We stayed in one of the outer buildings both of those times so that our dog could be close to the dog run, which is a great feature. The rooms are a good size and offer a kitchenette as well as a small living area. All the rooms we have stayed in were recently updated. The bed is decently comfortable. We did have issues with the cable and the internet a few times, but they were temporary. The A/C and heater unit is quite loud, which is tough for me as a light sleeper but other than that, it's a good hotel for the price and location. It is right on State Street, about 10 minutes to campus and downtown A2.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit and I was worried the room wouldn't be as good as last time. I needn't have worried - it was even better! The hotel appears to have thought of everything; the apartments are well equipped, very relaxing and spotlessly clean and modern. I wouldn't mind moving in. Our trip was made even more enjoyable by the ultra pleasant and sunny disposition of the receptionist Nicolette - what an asset to the hotel / she was absolutely charming. Looking forward to next time

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The location is great and only ten minutes from the campus and downtown. This is a large property just off a highway near many other budget hotels. The staff is nice and the rooms, as always in this format, were extremely utilitarian. We easily housed us parents, adult kids and one friend of a kid in two two bed two bath suites. We came for the art fair. We would do the exact same again.

Stayed: July 2017