See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I just recently stayed for the wolverines vs buckeyes game. We arrived on Black Friday and left on tues the 28th. The place look just like any other hotel. Had a king room on the outside if the building didn't look as updated but was still clean. In fact was so clean had maid service even when we did not need it. One little issue with the cable that was a bummer, but our trip to the bar was excellent. Lanette is awesome. She's down to earth and is a no nonsense type of gal. We will go back again someday for another game and i hope she is still there. Front desk was helpful in arranging transport to the stadium. All in all, we had a great time.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Nathan W, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your feedback, it helps us locate problem areas, and gives an opportunity to make sure every guest is 100% satisfied. We hope to see you again in the future, if you ever find yourself in this neck of the woods. Have a great day!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 November 2017

We stayed at this location the night prior to a hospital visit for my daughter. I waited 15 minutes at check in for someone to come to the desk. When she finally arrived she answered a phone call from a guest with a non working shower and told them she didn’t have a maintenance person there until the next day. Parking for entrance to room was poorly lit and lot looked like someone overturned a dumpster, trash and cigarette butts everywhere. The elevator looks like something from a horror movie, room keys didn’t work and when I called the front desk, I was told to come get new ones, (with all my luggage and child in a wheelchair). Room had change and popcorn on the floor, bathroom had hair in sink and filthy floor, corridor reeked of marijuana. Pool area was run down and dirty, no towels. Definitely nothing like advertised. Two weeks later and deposit still not credited to card.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Nathan W, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Jennifer, I am very sorry you were displeased with your stay. We are currently renovating our meeting spaces and upgrading a few things throughout the hotel, that's the reason for the dumpster. we are a non-smoking hotel, unfortunately, other patrons may not follow those rules. I am available by email Nahan.wells@executivehospitality.net I would like to look into the issues you had. If you'd be so kind to send me the name thats was on the reservation and the dates you stayed. Thank you!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Wyndham Garden is excellent value for the cost. It is the most beautiful facility I have stayed in for the room price and so close to a city. Fairly clean but could use some work in the pool/ hot tub area. Some debris was noted in hallways but it is possible this was from the previous (Saturday) night since they were otherwise clean. Room was clean and adequate in size. Large TV and extra table which was great for the laptop. Stayed one night.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Nathan W, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dinarm929, Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again sometime soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Huge center atrium w/pool ensures you are greeted at hotel entrance by the smell of chlorine. The atrium floor had many large clods of mud which you get to wonder about as you trudge to the sad little elevator. Elevator dirty and battered. Hallway carpet outside room was lint-covered & badly needed to meet a vacuum. My first room was on 4th floor: it overlooked the freeway, with trucks thundering by non-stop.
Asked for another room. This first-floor room was quieter, but it was terribly lit & gloomy. Not enough light to read. Walls are ugly green and gross yellow. Everything tired, tired, tired. Dark and dingy.
I would have checked out immediately but it was too late at night. Checked out first thing in the morning and will never be back. In fairness to the poor solo clerk on duty when I checked in, she was helpful and quickly changed my room. I thought the Wyndham brand was better than this.

Room Tip: Go someplace else,
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor. I am terribly sorry that there were issues with our hotel. I have shared your feedback with the team, so we may be more productive in our response to your needs. It is our passion to get it right every time and when we don’t, we really do want to hear about it.