“Everything you would expect from a Diner, great breakfasts and pancakes”
Review of Fleetwood Diner

Fleetwood Diner
Ranked #87 of 630 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

As Brits on holiday , we are always drawn to the promise of the classic American diner and in particular the breakfasts , pancakes and French Toast served with lashings of syrup and endless cups of coffee.
This is such a guilty pleasure for us and the Fleetwood did not disappoint
We visited twice whilst in AA recently visiting our son at UMI and managed to eat our way through the substantial breakfast servings. The crispy bacon is delicious as are the pancakes
My only regret was not being able to go back again and try the hippie hash.
Of course we have to pay the price for our greed when we are home and cannot fit into our clothes but a few days dieting is a worthwhile price to pay!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

You can't go wrong with the breakfast menu at the Fleetwood. This awesome throwback to a classic diner with its shoehorned in counter and small tables is always buzzing with customers. It's my younger son's favorite restaurant. The walls are wonderfully decorated with stickers placed by customers, and there's free coffee refills while you catch up on your reading. Very friendly wait staff too.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

As an Ann Arbor native, I have many happy memories of eating at the Fleetwood--a classic. A couple of trips this year were very disappointing. Most recently, I was waiting for a table because all were dirty. The cook told me to sit down and the waitress would clean the table. It was filthy, greasy, sticky, with chunks of food on it. The waitress picked up the chunks of food with her fingers, put a menu down on the filthy table, and then went to assemble a take out order without washing her hands. The staff were engaged in a discussion about cannabis use throughout my meal--and too distracted to pay much attention to me and the other (few) customers. Food was poorly prepared and too greasy. What a decline. I can't imagine that the Fleetwood is long for the world with this kind of quality. Sad to see an institution fumble things this way, but I will not be going back.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Being from NJ, the diner capital of the USA, I know diners and this place is terrific! Being a first timer, I tried the gyro pita which was very good. My daughter really enjoyed her hippie hash as did my wife with her egg white vege omelette. I would definitely come back!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

If your in Michigan you have to make a trip to the Fleetwood Diner. The food is always good and it has become a town landmark, that has earned it spatula!

Been to Fleetwood Diner? Share your experiences!