All reviews big boy hardwood floors front desk discounted breakfast room was clean free breakfast fire pit granola bars off the highway easy access coffee maker budget hotel parking lot would stay here again football game oatmeal barb
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I asked for and received a handicap accessible room. The manager, Nadal Israel, was very hospitable, and made me feel welcome as I checked in. The room was great and I encountered no problems while staying there.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nader J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

wmburr7,

Thank you so much for your review. We are always so pleased to hear feedback from our guests, especially wonderful feedback like yours.

Hope to see you next time your in the Ann Arbor area.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I am a customer of red roof inn and the main manager nader takes much pride in making sure the red roof in is in 5 star condition at all times, employees are always cleaning rooms and the rooms are very nice and great location and friendly service I recommend red roof inn to anyone staying in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Nader J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Ann Arbor - Univ. of MI - N - Red Roof Plus Red Roof.

Red Roof Inn - Ann Arbor - Univ. of MI - N - Red Roof Plus

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Our stay at the hotel was a great time. The staff treated us wonderfully. They were friendly, courteous, accommodating and a joy to be around. The rooms were clean, non-smoking, and well furnished.

Room Tip: They will treat you like family!
Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello and thank you for the kind words. We here at the Red Roof Plus take pride in providing excellent customer service. It's nice when your hard work is recognized.

Red Roof Inn - Ann Arbor - Univ. of MI - N - Red Roof Plus

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Room was clean and air conditioned with all amenities I could need. Front desk staff was very nice and housekeeping did a great job of making up my room for my next day! I would stay here again when in town. Thanks!!

Stayed: August 2018

Thank you for positive review. It has been my pleasure service you. Reviews help our business build an online presence and helps others learn about us. Thank you again for taking time out of your day, we appreciate you!

Ann Arbor - Univ. of MI - N - Red Roof Plus

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Red Roof PLUS at Ann Arbor for three days. It is situated at a brilliant location close to the university of Michigan - North Campus and in close proximity to a bunch of cool restaurants you'd definitely not want to miss out on. The rooms are really luxurious and spacious. The staff here are also really friendly and welcoming. Given the fact that it was my first day in Ann Arbor, I was really clueless about everything. Nader, who is the general manager and was at the front desk when I arrived was really warm and helpful. He entertained all my queries with a smile and was also kind enough to drop me off at a store nearby and helped me purchase a local sim card. Rae, Sarah and Bianca are a bunch of awesome people that made my stay here absolutely delightful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Great staff and great service.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Hello Mary, thank you for taking the time to write us such a positive review! It was pleasure meeting and the best of luck at University of Michigan. I look forward to all of the space travel that you will come up with :) Thank you again for taking time out of your day, we appreciate you!

Ann Arbor - Univ. of MI - N - Red Roof Plus