All reviews big boy hardwood floors front desk room was clean discounted breakfast free breakfast fire pit granola bars off the highway easy access coffee maker parking lot would stay here again football game oatmeal barb motel
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Red Roof PLUS at Ann Arbor for three days. It is situated at a brilliant location close to the university of Michigan - North Campus and in close proximity to a bunch of cool restaurants you'd definitely not want to miss out on. The rooms are really luxurious and spacious. The staff here are also really friendly and welcoming. Given the fact that it was my first day in Ann Arbor, I was really clueless about everything. Nader, who is the general manager and was at the front desk when I arrived was really warm and helpful. He entertained all my queries with a smile and was also kind enough to drop me off at a store nearby and helped me purchase a local sim card. Rae, Sarah and Bianca are a bunch of awesome people that made my stay here absolutely delightful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Great staff and great service.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Nader J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Hello Mary, thank you for taking the time to write us such a positive review! It was pleasure meeting and the best of luck at University of Michigan. I look forward to all of the space travel that you will come up with :) Thank you again for taking time out of your day, we appreciate you!

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Pros:

1. Good location, it's beside a Plum Market so you can get your stuff from there.
2. Relatively big room.

Cons:

1. The room I got did not have a microwave, nor a fridge. I don't know if it's my room - if this is the basic room.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Hello Vodkacran23,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ann Arbor - Univ. of MI - N - Red Roof Plus. I would like to assure you that we are working on getting microwaves and micro-fridge in all of our rooms.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

My stay at this Red Roof Inn Plus truly exceeded my expectations!!! We stayed over the weekend - it was extremely busy, but the staff managed the chaos with impressive professionalism, and went above and beyond for their guests. Nader, the General Manager for the hotel, was especially amazing, providing exceptional customer service to his guests, and the hotel is very fortunate to have him leading the way! I will definitely be back next time I need to stay in Ann Arbor!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hi Jennifer J, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Ann Arbor - Univ. of MI - N - Red Roof Plus Red Roof.

Red Roof Inn - Ann Arbor - Univ. of MI - N - Red Roof Plus

Reviewed 15 August 2018

The room was very clean. Convenient location near freeway. Staff was very friendly and polite. Stayed three nights and will stay here again next time I'm in town. Very quiet place to get some real rest.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Hello Ryan, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure providing you with excellent service. Reviews like yours help our business build an online presence and helps others learn about us. Thank you again for taking time out of your day, we appreciate you!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Terrible customer service. Room was not cleaned for one of the days. I had an issue with my first night rate and tried to see/contact the manager numerous times but he was never around. Was told he would contact me, still waiting. Not worth the money especially when you pay and your room isnt cleaned.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicola F

Hello Nicola F.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ann Arbor - Univ. of MI - N - Red Roof Plus. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.