“Hit the spot!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We were in town for the Henry Ford. This was a short drive from our hotel, so we thought we would give it a try. We are glad we did. The portions were very large; we had so much we took the rest back to the hotel and ate leftovers the next night! I had the Shrimp Scampi over angel hair pasta and my husband had the spaghetti w/meatballs. My husband is very particular about getting real meatballs and he was happy with them. Mine was delicious and the bread is very good also. The price was right, especially considering we got two meals out of it. Service was quick. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I am visiting Dearborn on business and the local colleagues brought me here for a get together. We were about 9 persons. Service was good, attentive and fairly quick - we were talking and laughing anyway and didn't really watch the time. I've ordered seafood penne with white sauce and it was absolutely delicious. Big portion, wide variety of quality seafood and the penne itself was fairly good. I've ordered a glass of Chianti, which was average, but OK - it's a chain place after all. Enjoyed the meal and will probably come again one day.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank ingvar
Reviewed 2 March 2016

I am also hesitant to visit chain restaurants, I don't know, I have tried too many bland meals. But this place was a shocker. Decor was nice, service was great, the soup was delicious, the lunch menu was a great value, I can go on.

I felt that the meal I ordered was so rich, flavorful, good quality. My coworkers meal was also great. In two weeks I have visited twice! Both time satisfied.

I am a fan of this place.

Service was top! Both times!

2  Thank ORD-TGU
Reviewed 19 February 2016

The food was very good. The portions were huge. The service was great. Loved the bread. It was very cold inside. We go here often and it is always chilly. But bring a sweater and you will be fine. Love the lunch specials, even on Saturdays!!

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

We ordered the side menu during lunch and meal was delicious and very cheap! The entree is good and the service is good also