“Best Thai restaurant downriver!”
Review of Thai Vylai

Thai Vylai
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Allen Park
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food is fresh, with big portions and very reasonable prices. Staff is friendly and helpful. For great Thai foo visit Thai Vylai.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Omg, I live in Allen Park and this week was my first visit here and was blown away. Absolutely outstanding flavorful lunch,
SF7 Pa Pao Tak =Combination of shrimp, scallop, imitation crabmeat, peapod, water chestnut, bamboo shoot and bell pepper in sweet Oyster sauce, no spice added and with a side bowl of fried rice.
Lunch included a bowl of enticing mild to medium spicy soup (I’m not a fan of spicy) but fantastic flavor kept me coming back for spoonful lifter spoonful till it was gone.
I ate my fill and ended up taking half home for dinner the next day.
Excellent meal!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Several months ago we had lunch here. I ordered my usual (Pad Cashew with Chicken. It was really good! My wife ordered Pad Thai. It was really good! Likewise my daughter’s curry noodles was really good! Today I had the Flamed Duck. I love duck and have gotten accustomed to being disappointed by duck offerings... NOT TODAY! It was delicious. The duck was tender and NOT greasy. The sauce was perfect! The vegetables were perfectly stir fried. Even the soup was fantastic. It’s a small place, but certainly worth the trip. The staff are wonderful and friendly. Maybe my favorite Thai place in metro Detroit...

Reviewed 1 January 2018

authentic flavor and good 'heat' control - medium spice is enjoyable. Comparable flavor to Bangkok street food - and huge portions! Ambience is consistent with the prices, and acceptable.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This is good for take out. Have not eaten inside. Here aren’t any great options for restaurants in the area.