“Best pizza in town !”
Review of La Casona

La Casona
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Oruro
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

The salteñas are incredibly delicious. They are home made empanada-like baked meat and potato filling appetizer.
From 9 A.M. to 1 P.M. the salteñas are ready to eat. From 5:30 to midnight La Casona turns into the best pizza place in midtown.
There’s a lot of pizza flavor choices and you can even create your own. And by the way you have a choice of soda, juice and even beer and wines.
You can’t miss it. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Nice and cosy place, certainly if you go and sit upstairs. The staff is nice and the pizza's are really decent for Bolivian standards. Many to choose from and also possible to take away.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Loeloeroos
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Well we (me and my friend) went to this place to give it a try. It's a small place and we had to go to the upper floor to look for a table we had to go through a very narrow kinda-spiral staircase only one could go at a time, anyway the guy who came to take our order was not very helpful (he was wearing a blue shirt that night if I recall correctly) in fact he acted like he was doin a favor to us just by being there. He left 'cause we were not ready to order yet (and I'm glad he did 'cause I was about to 'let him know how I felt' if u know what I mean) few minutes later a girl took his place ( gentle and helpul) and we finally ordered. The menu wasn't very rich in options (at least for me I'm a carnivore) so we picked a medium ham n cheese one. We waited around 30 to 35 min for it (that long for a pizza is insane not to mention it was hot inside and the place had no vents) After all we said : Hey! Maybe it's worth all that waiting, wrong! It was not worth it, very small, too salty, almost no cheese it didn't taste like a pizza. I wouldn't recommend it at all.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank LdDraken
Reviewed 12 July 2015

It was an ok place, too much cheese in the food and not the kindest of service. The prices are high too and they attempted to overcharge me which I let go. The place is average but good for a Bolivian pizza. Go for Govinda's instead!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 31 October 2014

Very surprised that the pizza was as good as it was. Look not NYC quality but still very enjoyable and tasty.

We would eat here again