“BEST PLACE IN SUCRE”
Review of Bienmesabe

Bienmesabe
Ranked #2 of 148 Restaurants in Sucre
Price range: USD 3 - USD 5
Description: Venezuelan food, homemade style, gluten free, vegan options. Venezuelan arepas.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I absolutely loved this place. I wish I could have gone more than I did while I was in sucre, but it seems like they are closed a lot which is a shame. However, it is definitely something you have to try during your time in sucre. The arepas were cooked perfectly and they were very filling. One is enough - I thought they would be smaller so I ordered two but it was impossible to finish. You can mix and match ingredients which is really nice. It is a small restaurant so the kitchen is right in front of you, very authentic feeling.. reminded me of my mamas cooking. The owner made sure to tell us that we were eating the real arepas that originated in Venezuela (not Colombia haha). 100% recommend you’ll be so happy you came.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Super delicious Venezuelan wraps! You choose either one of their wraps or you make your own - same price!
If you’re in Sucre you have to go there!!

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We've been in Sucre for 2 days and visited here twice for lunch so far - were planning on going back again for dinner tonight! Food is insanely tasty and the sauce they provide is unreal too. We're veggies and love the arepas with plantain, avocado, cheese and black beans. Mouth is watering at the thought! Don't miss this spot on your visit to Sucre! The Venezuelan arepas really are the best in South America and this place is just delicious :)

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious arepas. Really filling and very reasonable price. Lots of options and very vegetarian friendly. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

The food here is sooo so good, we have been back multiple times!
I'm a vegan and it's super easy to order for myself! My partner was a huge fan of the chicken chorizo. Such great value, I would highly recommend going here!!

Date of visit: October 2018