“Me gusta Me Gusta!”

Me Gusta Spanish School
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer spanish lessons (for a day or more), salsa classes, tours, cooking classes, and other special events! Enrich your stay in Sucre with one or more of our activities. Our email address is listed, let us know if you have any questions. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Me Gusta is a good Spanish school for all levels. The teachers use various different techniques for learning Spanish and take you to other places to practice Spanish even more. During the lessons, they use information about Bolivia, so that you learn something about the country and their culture too. A good way to practice Spanish in real life is by staying at a host family. I stayed at the lovely Marlene, Andrea and Lorena for 4 weeks. They took great care of me. Marlene is a wonderful cook and a very kind woman and the 2 girls are very sweet and want to help you with everything. They speak very slowly and clear, and when you can't understand them, they'll try to use different words until you do understand! I had an amazing time with them and with the Spanish school!

All reviews
"basic spanish"
"a lot of fun"
"any questions"

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Spent three weeks at Me Gusta Spanish and had a wonderful time. The school does a great job of making you feel a part of a family, and all the professors are very professional. I reccomend do a homestay highly as it allows you to practice spanish throughout the day. Overall a great experience and I hope I can return someday to learn more!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my time at Me Gusta Spanish School.
The school is homely, and arrange different kinds of events, so you get to know the other students as well.
I can only recommend Me Gusta Spanish School.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I started learning Spanish at the school and stayed for four weeks. The class material is great, teachers were really helpful and after four weeks I feel like I have a solid foundation in Spanish that I can build on in the future. Can only recommend the school, especially for beginners.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 February 2018

The school itself was brilliant. Really professionally done and learnt a lot from it - the lessons include going into the streets and talking to random people which is a great way to learn the language you will need in day to day living. I stayed with the host family which was one of my best bits of my 9 months travelling. The family are made up of the mum and her 2 daughters who are all absolutely lovely (I stayed with them 8 months ago and still speak to them). During my stay with them I had to get my wisdom tooth removed which included multiple visits to a dentist which they sorted for me and accompanied me to help speak to the dentist. If you go to Me Gusta make sure you stay with Marlene, Lorena and Andrea!