“Great Ambiance Great Desserts”
Review of Metro cafe

Metro cafe
Ranked #14 of 147 Restaurants in Sucre
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I love all the little sections in this restaurant. You can have an intimate feel with groups here. The food we had was average but the desserts were delicious. I had the apple pie and my daughter had the Oreo sundae. Right next to the square it’s an easy place to visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

This cafe was just near our hotel.. coffee was excellent every time we visited and the food was fresh and delicious the twice we ate there ... good service and a place I definately recommend

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Tasty food. Good service. Reasonable prices. It was a bit too noisy for me with outside car alarms going off every 5-10 mins. Better than average but not spectacular.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived around 16h for a quick coffee because of the rain. We stayed for some excellent chocolate cake, and afterwards stayed for dinner. Took the Sushi Especial, and it was so good we ordered a second one. It was an expensive afternoon, but totally worth it!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I visited here often during my stay in Sucre. I tried various drinks, the coffees and juices were good, the frappachinos great! I also enjoyed chocolate cake and toasties. The WiFi is good and there are some sports with a good view of the square. The service is slow however and it is not the cheapest place.