USD 75
USD 124
USD 70
USD 67
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 92/night.

Casa de Huespedes Condor B&B(Sucre)(Great Value!)
USD 22
USD 20
  • Breakfast included
Hostal CasArte Takubamba(Sucre)(Great Value!)
USD 33
USD 22
Hostelworld.com
USD 65
USD 59
Casa de Huespedes Cadena(Sucre)(Great Value!)
USD 20
  • Bar/Lounge
Berfran(Sucre)
USD 28
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 January 2008

I have been to Bolivia several times, for leisure, work, and research. I absolutely loved this hotel. When I stayed here I was able to stay at the "presidential suite." If you can afford this room please get it. It provides you with privacy and huge rooms. The hotel was VERY clean and the staff was absolutely wonderful. The staff provided us with suggestions on where to go for sight seeing. Also, they provide free room service, internet in lobby, and exceptional food selection.

• Stayed: July 2004, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank gymaldonado
Reviewed 2 June 2007

I and my wife booked this hotel on the basis of some reviews in a travel advisory. We were very dissapointed. The hotel once would have been very impressive. The major problem was a failure in maintence.

Outside the rooms were red carpets going up the stairs and to other parts of the hotel. These were perceptably rotting. Over the days that I stayed there I observed hotel staff. They did not have vacumn cleaners and cleaned the carpets with a mop and bucket. The carpets did not dry and thus rotted. In the rooms it was again clear that there was no use of vacumn cleaners to clean the carpets. As a result the rooms all had a musty smell and there was mould in the bathrooms. When the staff cleaned the rooms they drenched it with some sort of insect spray or deoderiser which meant that I had to leave the door open when we returned before we could enter it.

On the posative side the breakfast staff were very friendly and the check in staff helpfull. The hotel is within a couple of blocks of the centre of the city and there are great views from the roof. For a Bolvian hotel it was a bit overpriced.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
4  Thank tomfrombrunswick
Reviewed 27 May 2007

Forget what you may think you have heard about this hotel: turkish baths? steam room? sauna? LUXURY!!! It aint necessarily so... Only the pool was operational but not in any sense of the word clean. The other facilities do not appear to have been in use for a very long time.

Further, luxury appears to have taken a vacation at the Hotel Real Audiencia. The sheets are threadbare, the red carpets haven't been hoovered since the war of liberation and for some reason, the maids do not think it necessary to either lock or clean your room. The stunning display of mould growth in the shower/bath suggests no-one has made an effort to attend to it in some months.

These are just a summary of the issues. To be fair, the breakfast was reasonable although I doubt this would have been the case if a tour group had not been present.

In all, the tariff is excessive compared with the facilities and I am sure travelers can do bettter in Sucre.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank AustraliaTravelcheck
Reviewed 2 April 2007

Very helpful and friendly staff. Excellant value. Hotel is in old town and very safe. Great view from roof restaurant. Free internet access in lobby. I arranged my trip to Galapagos with the help of the night staff and picked up a boat from Santa Cruz.

Stayed: February 2007
1  Thank pceire32
Reviewed 9 July 2006

We, our family spent 2 nihgts at the Hotel. My husband and I in a huge and beautiful suite and our sons in wonderfull and large rooms. Coud'nt have been better.

• Stayed: May 2006