All reviews great location heating works cerro rico great place to stay rooms are basic central courtyard central heating furniture comfort luggage wifi cathedral guide
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

For the good part, this hotel is well located in the center of old Potosi.

For the so so part, the 2 men at the reception were highly unfriendly when we arrived, one was frequently asking questions to the other about our visas (almost as bad as passing the border)
and showed little sense of hospitality.

The bathroom was lousy, and so was the breakfast.

The following day, there was a much nicer younger man at the reception, but he managed to send us to the wrong terminal, the Nuevo Terminal for buses only, when we asked specifically for where to take collectivos.

This hotel lacks care and love...

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We had a roomupstairs and it was OK.2 double bed and matras was OK.Small sitting area and small shower with bath. All was basic but ok. View at the back window was during the night beautifull because of the lights on the cerro. Breakfast was OK. For egg you had to pay extra. No english speaking staff.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Don't be fooled by the warm sun during the day in Bolivia - the nights are very. very cold and so this is a perfect place to stay as it's so lovely and warm.
It's in a great location, the rooms are basic but you have everything you need. The rooms are around a central courtyard and so it's very quiet at night.
There is a great restaurant just across the road and the Wifi is the best I had during my entire three week trip.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Fledge_13
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a lovely colonial house ideally located at the heart of Potosi and with super nice staff. Heating works well and hot showers too. What else to ask for?
I arrived in Potosi having injured my knee a few days before and the staff went out of their way to help me get around, bought my bus ticket for me, carried my luggage a few streets away to get a cab when the road in front of the hotel was blocked by a procession. Muchas gracias!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2017

The hostal colonial has a great location. When we first checked in there was no hot water but if was fixed quickly. Breakfast was good. The staff was really helpful in guiding us around. Overall you get good value for money here we would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple