2 people are viewing this hotel
USD 91
Booking.comUSD 103
PricelineUSD 103
eDreamsUSD 103
All reviews rooftop pool cardio equipment excellent location good size would definitely stay here again comfortable rooms night stay free wifi bars and restaurants buffet breakfast chilli lobby beaches vina chilean valparaiso ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2020 via mobile

On arriving to the hotel, we were an hour early but there was no way they were going to let us into our room until check in time. The room was very small but reasonably clean. Our room (715) faced the street. We hardly had any sleep as there were cars racing up and down the street throughout the night, very noisy! There is a rooftop pool and loungers, albeit small. There is no bar on the rooftop (floor 8) so if you need a drink, you have to go to the bar on ground level.
Overpriced, not that welcoming

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jilldubbs
Marianela C, Director de Recepción at Pullman Vina del Mar San Martin (Ex Atton), responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2020

Dear Guest

Greetings for you!, we are very pleased to receive your comments and I have to mention, that when you made your reservation you have the chance to select a room with city or sea view. As per it was not comfortable for your you had requested to our reception to move to sea view in order to have a better rest. I hope you can visit us again and let us know your preference.

Due to mundial situation Covid 19 the hotel closed the operations on the rooftop and the guests were invited to enjoy our bar on ground level.

If you visit us again please let me know, it will be a pleasure for us to host you again and thank your for sharing your experience.

Kindly,

Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

I am a Captain with a global US airline and stay in a LOT of hotels. Every week.

The Pullman in Viña is an absolute gem. I am ready to say this is one of the best hotels Ive ever stayed in. For a few reasons.

First of course are the rooms. As somebody commented recently they are a little on the small side but very clean, modern and the linens are deliciously comfortable!!! The A/C works beautifully as well.

Next is the building in general. It’s new construction, has a very tasteful lobby and a wonderful bar/restaurant area. We stayed three nights. On two of those nights I had a wonderful nightcap of Chilean Carmenere wine (grape varietal) at the bar area. The bar has lots of very comfy couches and chairs to relax in!

It’s a small detail, but the lobby has an incredible streaming music playlist. I used Shazam to identify and buy two or three songs that were good enough to be added to my collection!

Another detail, but the art on the walls is just wonderful. It consists mainly of pencil and pen and ink drawings, all in black-and-white. Fits in perfectly with the decor and feel of the lobby.

Very important: The staff is simply incredible!!!

Every single interaction was wonderful, and the front desk speaks perfect English. They helped my travel companion in setting up tours, and even gave us her subway MetroCard so we wouldn’t have to spend two dollars buying the initial card at the station. They also helped my friend out with a friendly pharmacy that helped her out with a case of pinkeye.

Pretty much everybody you encounter here is incredibly friendly and helpful. It DOES make a difference!

The last item that makes Pullman super special is the location. It’s in the soft chewy center of Viña Del Mar, and it’s hard to describe how many world class restaurants there are within a quarter to a half mile walking distance of the hotel.

Try Ilo Mapu (pronounced Eelō mah-poo) for a lesson in native Chilean anthropology and amazing food from the Mapuche people. (6 Norte No. 228 just west of 5 Poniente)

The Pumay (under Williche in Main Courses) will make you feel like Antony Bourdain discovering something quite amazing. Also try the blueberry/blackberry Pisco Sour.

Anthony would be proud of you.

The area surrounding the hotel is upscale and heavily populated by the professional class. All the restaurants cater to this clientele. Think NYC upper west side, Marin County, North Scottsdale, West University in Houston, etc.

There are some good wineries just to the west of Viña Del Mar, and of course you have to see Valparaiso and run up to the beaches just north of Viña as well. (Concón, etc.)

The Pullman serves an absolutely perfect base of operations.

5 stars for sure.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank airbusguy2000

Dear Guest

Wow amazing feedback about your experience in our Hotel Pullman San Martin - Viña del Mar. We are so happy to know about your marvelous experience with us. Sincerely, your comments are great, you lived every single detail and appreciate all of them. Really, thank you for all your comments, we feel very proud about it and for that reason we love our job in Hotel Pullman San Martin.

I remembered one of my Seniors, showed me a photos for a mountain in USA, that a guest left us as a gift. I am very sure that it is from you. The staff were very sad you left the hotel cause you were so nice with everybody .

Please, as soon as the world will be a safe place again, visit and let us know. It will be a pleasure to host you again and share lots of memories.

Kindly and take care !

Reviewed 6 March 2020

What a wonderful hotel!
I remember this hotel being the Atton so I was a bit surprised when I saw Pullman.
My fiance and I were celebrating 8 years since we met in Chile and the staff left us the cutest welcome gift. Unfortunately my fiance didn't feel very well but I asked the staff for a tea and they made an special one for him and his flu.
We would love to go back one day but for now we are recommending this hotel to all our friends and family.
Beautiful lobby, fantastic room, amazing view, pool location was just perfect. We loved this place and his staff.

Room tip: Definitely get a room with sea view
Date of stay: February 2020
Marianela C, Director de Recepción at Pullman Vina del Mar San Martin (Ex Atton), responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2020

Dear Guest

Greetings for your!, we are very pleased to know about your experience in our hotel Pullman San Martin.

Our aim is to offer unique and wonderful experiences to our guest.

We hope you visit us soon !

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 2 March 2020

This lovely hotel offers rooms with wonderful ocean views (and the pier), in the heart of Vina. Walk to local restaurants, ice cream/gelato parlors and even McDonalds if you need a fast food fix. Rooms are on the smallish side but very comfortable. Shower and bathroom were great and the bathrobe in my room was a welcome inclusion. Spring for the buffet breakfast when you book your hotel--lovely setting overlooking the ocean and a good selection of breakfast foods, fruits and pastries. (also a nice area for an evening drink while the sun is setting). Staff was very helpful and most spoke English (I speak very little Spanish). Lobby area was also lovely for a little people watching.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank rmwhitt

Dear Guest

Greetings for you!, we are so pleased to receive your wonderful comments. Also, we are very happy to know about your lovely stay in our Hotel Pullman San Martin.

We hope your visit soon,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2020

Very nice modern hotel. Good size room with small fridge, safe, free wifi. Small pool on rooftop, it get busy quickly. Also a bar on roof. Small gym with cardio equipment. Breakfast buffet (not included) was very good, lots of choice but a bit expensive. Hotel is well located right next to the beach and with many bars and restaurants close by. Free parking. Good service at reception.

Date of stay: January 2020
Marianela C, Director de Recepción at Pullman Vina del Mar San Martin (Ex Atton), responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Dear Guest

Greetings for you, and thank you for all your comments. It is important to mention that the hotel have different room's size and it is depends on the rate that you reserved you can have or not breakfast included. Your comments will be share with all our team.

Please if you visit us again do not hesitate to contact us directly in order to offer you the best option.

Cordially,