Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,205 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2020

From the beginning of our check-in, we felt comfortable and ready to enjoy our stay for a week. We were thankful to Esther serving in the restaurant for her kind and smiley attitude.
She was a happy memory for us. From Rochester Minnesota.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AstridPistono, Jefe de Recepción y Servicios at Hotel Bosque de Renaca, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2020

Dear Mr Young

Thank you for your comments, we are glad to have you as a guest. Please feel free to come back again and promote this beautiful place.

Best regards

Astrid Pistono Saa
Jefe de Recepción y Servicios

Reviewed 3 January 2020

Enjoyed my stay, great service only issue was construction in the room next door. Would recommend and stay again however would recommend asking to not be in a room next to any work being done. Overall good value

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AstridPistono, Jefe de Recepción y Servicios at Hotel Bosque de Renaca, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Dear Nicole

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the remodeling of the rooms and I appreciate the rating given

I hope you have an excellent week

Reviewed 13 June 2019

Good hotel, nice environment
Kind welcome from hotel's people
However no heating in the bathroom (end of fall season in this part of world). Safe box in the room blocked and not fixed despite my repeated asks.

Date of stay: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Juan José A, Gte Marketing y Ventas at Hotel Bosque de Renaca, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2019

Alain

Thank you for your comments, we are glad to have you as a guest. Please excuse us for the inconvenience with the safe box in you room.

Best Regards

Astrid Pistono Saa
Jefe de Recepción y Servicios
Hotel Bosque de Reñaca - Viña del Mar

Reviewed 20 January 2019

Beautiful surroundings, helpful staff, dinner was great, breakfast very good. The room was nice and clean. We were close to family in Con Con. The pool looked great even though we did not have a chance to use it.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Juan José A, Gte Marketing y Ventas at Hotel Bosque de Renaca, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2019

Dear Guest

Thank for your comments, I´m glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel

I hope you have a good day

Best regard

Astrid Pistono S

Reviewed 10 January 2019

Because the hotel once took the total bill in pesos a second time in dollars. After 5 days of useless waiting, the hotel still asks me for one of the two days of waiting to tell me when the money will pay me back. It's scandalous !!

Date of stay: January 2019