“Early Dinner”

Poco Loco
Ranked #553 of 10,585 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: USD 1 - USD 82
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Description: The latest project from renowned British Chef Neil Witney is a vibrant Latin American fusion restaurant set on The Beach, JBR. Come to explore a unique and trending taste of Latin American food only in Dubai.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We picked Poco Loco for early dinner, about 4:30 in afternoon, because it has a fantastic location and menu looked good
The meal was disappointing, service wasn’t great and toilets weren’t very clean
My wife had Chicken and Rice, the meal was very grey looking and the chicken itself was fatty
Me and my daughter had mixed fajita The meal was enormous but fairly bland and a little dry
My son in law had salmon with chips, salmon was good but chips weren’t nice
I found the toilets to be in need of cleaning The floor was soaking wet with puddles
We won’t be going back

1  Thank RaynBrown

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great tasting food with fast, friendly service. John, my waiter, was very responsive and handled my late night order very efficiently. My Chicken Burrito was excellent. Will return shortly with my family in tow!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Good tex-mex close to the beach. I had the fish burger which was awesome. Great views and friendly service.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The Restaurant is located perfectly next to the beach and the food was tasty and nicely served. Especially John - our waiter - was amazingly kind, funny and caring. He showed us how to make Guacamole on our own and was always asking how we are doing :-). So if you get a chance to visit Poco Loco, ask for John!! He’s incredible. :-)

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We ordered the fajita mixita which was very good but the lamb barb was overly greasy. Awesome service and good food. Thank you John B for being considerate to our little boy!