“Iftar Buffet ”

Price range: USD 14 - USD 27
Neighbourhood: The Creek
Neighbourhood: The Creek
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Come to this amazing arabic style as walk in guest. Charming and Welcoming staff will give you first impression. Had my iftar here. Buffet is quite rich for Indian and Pakistani food. Jimmy was great by suggesting which food belongs to which cuisine. I burnt my fingers with lentil soup was putted wrong ladle. Overall experience was good.

2  Thank Etern G
Habib K, General Manager at Pharaoh Cafe & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Etern G

Thank you so much for taking time to write such a wonderful review.

Yes It is true our culinary expert providing rich buffet to our valuable guest by serving Arabian, Indian & Pakistani cuisine.

Thank you for mentioning Jimmy name who make your dining experience awesome.

I really Apologize that you burnt your finger at soup counter and you was provided with First aid immediately by one of our associate.
I have already conduct training related to buffet set up and guest safety.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

enjoyed a few days of breakfasts here, wide range of different styles (continental, Arabian, Indian, English, American (waffles)). Coffee and mushrooms a bit meh but otherwise very good. Lunches (as part of small conference package) overabundant, we had to start refusing food after a while, but it was all nice. Ignore the weird Egyptian theme. Nice view of museum out the window

Habib K, General Manager at Pharaoh Cafe & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Mark Emily A
Thank you for taking your time to write such a wonderful review.

How delightful to know that you thoroughly enjoyed dining at Pharaoh , one of our signature Egyptian and Mediterranean restaurant.

It is really great to read your feedback and we highly appreciate it.
Yes it is true we have wide range of delicious cuisine in our morning breakfast facing Dubai museum view.

I am so glad to have such a wonderful culinary expert who met up to your standard and makes your stay comfortable.

I will pass your message to our team for their wonderful job.

I will highly appreciate if you can make be clear comment about coffee and mushroom so we can take necessary action.
you can reach me to fbops@arabiancourtyard.com

Thank you once again for writing such a wonderful comment.

Looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I do not recommend this restaurant. The service is terribly lazy, plates pile up on the table, drinks are for never. The seafood buffet is with no taste, full of dishes looking good but very deceptive.

Habib K, General Manager at Pharaoh Cafe & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear JDREY

Greetings from Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa,

I would like to thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback with us.

Kindly accept our sincere apology for the overall experience you had during your visit last month to Pharaoh Café & Restaurant. We do understand where you are coming from and with a heavy heart we are sad to know that you were disappointed with the overall experience, particularly the shortcoming mentioned about our food and services. I have personally taken the matter with the concerned department and associates involve to ensure greater customer satisfaction level.

I would appreciate if you are able to provide us with a contact number or email us on fbops@arabiancourtyard.com so we can clarify certain details and address accordingly.

We strive to meet our guests expectation on each visit, I will appreciate your feedback and request you to contact us so we can discuss this to rectify any challenges.

With Kind Regards
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The first point is staff greet you with a big smile, and assist you to the table. Variety of foods served is good.

Habib K, General Manager at Pharaoh Cafe & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Janarthanant

Thank you so much for taking time to write such a wonderful review.

I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful time with us and that we exceeded your expectations. Your comments echo exactly the experience we wish for our guests and I am so pleased that this was a great experience for you. To read that we exceeded your expectations is simply music to my ears and incredibly motivating for me and my team. We want to hang our hats on delivering exceptional service experiences that are not only totally professional but also welcoming, warm and genuine

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

As part of Courtyard hotel had breakfast included. It was excellent and would have paid extra. Fantastic view over the museum to the river.If we stayed longer we would have eaten here in the evening

Habib K, General Manager at Pharaoh Cafe & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review.

Breakfast for us is the most important meal of the day and it is good to see that you enjoyed our buffet along with the live cooking and excellent service from our staff. I would like to thank you for your appreciation towards our Lavish breakfast happening at Pharaoh Cafe.

Our breakfast room is overlooking the Dubai Museum, making the mornings more beautiful along with extensive catering for many tastes.
I wish you to come again and enjoy authentic Mediterranean and Egyptian cuisine during lunch and Dinner.

Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind Regards,