“Very good taste”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Jumeirah
Reviewed 4 December 2017

This is my favorite restaurants in Dubai.
Almost all its food having great taste.

Recently I tried its Kabab. It's so delicious.

I also ordered a special fish which they cook it inside oven (together with tomato). I didn't like it. But this doesn't mean that the quality is bad. I didn't like it. That's all!

The good thing is when you order a meal, it serves with all appetizer (soup, salad) as well as special Iraqi tea.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We have been to this restaurant several times and a must when visiting Dubai. Great food and service and certainly good value for money. The free flow hot bread is something special! The Kebab is the best and so is the kubba! Highly recommended if you want to sample typical Iraqi food.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

In a world, where everything is pretty expensive this is your alternative. Once you arrived you would get warm pita and a soup with some pickle vegetables, that are delicious. These is not included in your price of the meal, it is just part of the service in the restaurant. The menu has a great variety I tried the lamb and my boyfriend got meat, both super fresh and with a delicious rice as a side.
The dish are big, probably suggest to ask for two or three dishes and share if you are going with three or four people, depend on how much you eat, and to add some variety. If not it would be a large portion of food ( American sizes if you allow me to compare).
At the end they are going to serve you a delicious mint tea and a bit of a dessert also for free.
This is a gem, a hidden gem. I will be going to Dubai next year and I plan to visit again and everyone who I know I have recommended the place.
Besides great service

Reviewed 15 July 2017

the food is amazing and the staff are very friendly and the location in the heart of the old city of DUBAI

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I have tried this restaurant previously for breakfast and dinner .. The restaurant is more than wonderful and excellent .. Offers you Iraqi dishes of authentic Iraqi cuisine .. The atmosphere of the restaurant is wonderful and comfortable and very clean .. Service is very excellent .. Fast to bring the request .. There is a parking lot .. The most important thing in the restaurant Iraqi wonderful tea you should taste it is offered free of charge