“Amazing ambiance ”

Nola Eatery & Social House
Ranked #360 of 10,284 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: USD 10 - USD 12
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Contemporary
Description: A New Orleans themed venue offering Southern American food with a healthier more modern take in a convivial setting, complemented by a diverse and colorful beverage component. Decadent but not in an obvious way, The venue is heavily rooted in a complex mélange of cultures, hot, sexy, fun and always ready to "laissez les bons temps rouler". These values are communicated through the vintage yet very of the moment design aesthetic, combining vintage illustrations with rustic photography to create an authentic look and feel.
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Went with a group of friends and we all LOVED it! Live music is great. Ambiance is fun and lively - great bar scene. Smoking section nicer than non smoking but not worth it. They have outside seating which will be nice is good weather.

Food was great. Appetizers are a good portion and excellent. Burger was not bad. Desserts were excellent - both the beignets and brownie!

1  Thank Rula A
Nola E, Manager at Nola Eatery & Social House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Rula,
Than you for your positive feedback,I am happy to know that you enjoyed your visit and had a great experience.I look forward to welcoming you in the future Rula and wish you the best!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Couldn't breath once the place filled up... great service and food looked good, (through the smoke....) come on Dubai... sort this out... and the gents toilets are a joke... could be so good... but it IS'NT....

1  Thank Angela W
Nola E, Manager at Nola Eatery & Social House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Angela,
Thank you for taking a time to review our restaurant.Your feedback is important to us Angela.I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience with the smoke.We are working on it, soon it will be improved and we'll have a less smoke inside the venue.Next time your back please feel free to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do for you.I hope to see you soon!
Operations Manager

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Visited Nolas in JLT a few weeks back and was quite impressed with the ambiance and quality of food and drink served. A minus point was that during happy hour, the only beer they serve which qualifies for happy hour is Fosters and we all now that Fosters is only meant to clean toilets. So probably a few more beers should be added to the happy hour menu. So its worth paying a bit more and getting a Heineken instead. Had a variety of finger foods and I must say that it left me wanting more. Another issue with Nolas is that it is quite hard to get some one to serve you. It takes all your skills to stop someone and get what you want. More like an art. However this aside it is a good place to wind down after a hard days work.

Nola E, Manager at Nola Eatery & Social House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Sammydias,
Thank you for the feedback,we truly value your opinion.I'm sorry if we didn't met your expectations when it's comes to the happy hour selections,but we'll consider your suggestions Sammydias.Can you please let me know when did you been to Nola exactly.Can you kindly let me know,you were at the bar or you had a table. I'm very surprise to hear about your experience with service delivery,that was really not our intention.Such experience is really unusual for us as the service is the Nola's strongest attribute.However I would like to speak with you directly,next time your back please feel to reach to me directly if there is anything I can help to remedy your experience and hopefully you'll have a different opinion.I look forward to hear from you and see you again soon.
Operations Manager

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This was surprisingly good. I have been to New Orleans several times, and love the food in NOLA. This was on the same level. I had the jambalaya and it was very good. It was also an excellent atmosphere here, and the service was really good.

Nola E, Manager at Nola Eatery & Social House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Christian,
Thank you for the excellent review of our restaurant.I'm happy you enjoyed your visit and that we met your expectations.I will pass on your comment to the team.I look forward to see you again soon Christian and wish you the best!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Good staff, great service and a nice vibe. It is slightly hidden, booking is required and well worth a visit

Nola E, Manager at Nola Eatery & Social House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Dewitt,
Thank you for the great review of our restaurant.I'm glad that you had a nice experience in Nola,or goal is to surpass your expectations Dewitt.I look forward to welcoming you again soon!