What a luxurious hotel! My most expensive hotel that I stayed in, but who says Dubai is cheap?! A completely different character to the larger hotels - relatively small hotel with true Arabian decor. Charming staff who could not do enough for you. Was allowed to check in early at no extra charge (8am) by emailing in advance. Great amenities - outdoor pool; look up when you swim and you see the Burj Khalifa towering over you! Indoor spa/jacuzzi and steam room (separate one for men and women) and gym. Excellent buffet breakfast. Spacious rooms, overlooking the lake and the Address Hotel. Very comfortable nights sleep. Great location - minutes from Dubai Mall (largest mall in the world with nightly fountain show) and Burj Khalifa and Souk Al Bahar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai